Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blastfrog

Stupid alliteration

Recommended Posts

Finish this nonsense for my lazy ass (if you feel like it, I guess):

The vehemently vile Vigilant Villager ventured vertically very violently

Share this post


Link to post

...to Venus via the Velvet Underground.

Share this post


Link to post

...with his vile Viagra-induced vertigo vision verging on visceral violence after a very violent vaginal vivisection.

Share this post


Link to post

I knew from the moment this thread appeared and that the chosen letter was v, someone would use "vagina" in their sentence. But then again, that's an obvious thing to predict.

Share this post


Link to post

Doomworld doesn't deal with dumb discussion drama. Desist your desire to post deviant, droll drivel defined by your dialog displayed here.

Share this post


Link to post

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Vagina.

Share this post


Link to post
Krispy said:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Vagina.


I am fucking copying and saving this for reasons. Wow.

Share this post


Link to post
StevieCybernetik said:

I am fucking copying and saving this for reasons. Wow.


Verily, this vile villain has vaudevilled as a vulture and this verbose is a vestige of the viewing of V for Vendetta.

Share this post


Link to post
Sodaholic said:

Finish this nonsense for my lazy ass (if you feel like it, I guess):

The vehemently vile Vigilant Villager ventured vertically very violently


and vigorously Into the virgin flesh of evil, with its vile blood dripping, demonic madam Vehema the vaguely breasted cried in joy.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×