Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MD922

Switcheroom Nomonsters Demopack [-complevel 3]

Hello. I want to start a Switcherroom Nomonsters demopack because I think it's a great WAD and I haven't seen any demopacks lately so why not! I will open a public Google Sheets ASAP to keep track of all the beaten records (and the older records of course also) Everybody is welcome to contribute.

Here is the link to the Google Sheets page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1guaM4qW6l3COZ5HXuFzSL2CWDcfYmrZMnpETBdHKaY8/edit?usp=sharing

I also recommend you use PrBoom+ for demo recording.

If any of you want to give me your email, I will add you to the list of people that are allowed to edit the Google Sheets page.

oh hi

I suppose I will do something for this, though I already have a bunch of the nomo times. I assume most of them are beatable though, so there's that.

As soon as I get home, I'll make it. And an edit, I meant a Google Sheets page. Anyway, my goal is to get Looper into this :D

AD_79 found it and did a UV-Speed of it, in which he rocketjumped off a Sargent. But in nomo there isn't a Sargent, so I have to rocketjump off the wall (it's really hard.)

Hello? This demopack is NEW? If you can't tell, it opened TODAY. So that means I have all the time I want to have to optimize times. So no need to tell me what to do with a .06 :)

MCD, I would suggest a couple of things to improve clarity. The doc doesn't indicate which levels have been improved, which would be nice. I also think you could put this information directly in the OP, as was seen in the ksutra nomo pack thread, for more easy and readable access (the colors in the google doc are pretty obnoxious, imo). For instance, list all the times, and put old runs in italics perhaps, just an idea.

I'll try to do another run at some point if I remember...

Alright.
Time to do some organization :)
Also, why have the times in the OP instead of having easier organization in Sheets?
I most likely will just remove the colors, and have all times listed.

MD922 said:

Alright.
Time to do some organization :)
Also, why have the times in the OP instead of having easier organization in Sheets?
I most likely will just remove the colors, and have all times listed.

Having the info in the OP would make it quicker to check the fastest time, as opposed to switching to a different page. Since this pack is only focused on one category and isn't quite as extensive as something like the Perdition's Gate demo pack, it's not too difficult to fit all the times into a forum post. :P