Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jmickle66666666

fortex.wad || tex/map 02

FDA (died once, shame on me). It was even shorter than your previous one and shorter than I expected, but fun! The textures are good. Thanks for allowing their reuse!

I think you should try to tweak the colouring of the door and shipping crate things.

scifista42 said:

FDA (died once, shame on me). It was even shorter than your previous one and shorter than I expected, but fun! The textures are good. Thanks for allowing their reuse!

Thanks for the FDA! The map was very much rushed at the end of the day, spent too long on the midi and textures :)

Fun little speedmap with quality music! The textures are pretty cool too, I like the crates especially. Really nice stuff for a day's work.

First attempt, one death due to mishandled archvile.

Nice rusty desert base theme, rather reminded me of Epic2 map18.

I don't think this one was as hard as mondrigan.wad.

--

Edit: having watched everyone else's it's interesting to see we all made basically the same mistake by

Spoiler

trying to fight the archvile without jumping down from the ledge.

Although Walter I admire your tenacity, you did well not to rage-quit in the end I think ;)

Hey, it's not a mistake.

Spoiler

I don't record demos since I play with G/ZDoom, but when I heard the arch-vile wake up I stepped away while still remaining in the arachnotron's line of sight. Archie stepped into the stream of plasma fire that was bumping against the top of the ledge, started attacking arachnotron but didn't move enough to stop me from continuing to direct the spider's fire on it.

[i]RjY said:Although Walter I admire your tenacity, you did well not to rage-quit in the end I think ;)

Thanks... Tenacity in things are my strong point