Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xit-vono

requiem level 14 nightmare (and nightmare secrets)

!!!

Congratulations on finally completing the Requiem nightmare table. And almost posted on April 1st again. :) Crazy 8 hp moment, and it indeed looked like you nearly fell.

Having seen how close you were last month, you deserve to get this. Great to see your years of effort finally pay off.

can someone make a video of this for me? Since my old computer had a hard drive failure, I can't use it for that purpose anymore.

cyberdemon531, your channel would be fine. I think I would like the text file included. I'll let you know if it's a problem.

This video has the same aspect ratio problem as Cybr's TNT Max one. Cacos are supposed to be round, not oval. This may be fixed without re-uploading, with YT tags, but it must be done on the uploader's end.

So I've been playing with wrong settings for years. Is it even possible to get round cacos if I have 1920x1080 in Windows and I play in fullscreen with 640x480 in prboom-plus? I tried all aspect ratios in the menu and tested them by looking at the crates on e2m2 but never got a perfect square I think. I wonder if people see my maps very differently than I do because they have a different aspect ratio.

Great demo! I need to watch more, if I ever get enough time to do so.

Aqfaq said:

Congratulations!

Looking forward to AGDQ 2016! <3

What do Requiem Nightmare speedruns have to do with this event? Will Xit be performing a Nightmare movie of Requiem? :P

Ah one of my favorite classics, definitely beats the Memento Mori series hands down and has the most nostalgic and memorable soundtrack for me.

jongo said:

You can probably ask Sp00kyF0x, he's capable of making good-looking 1080p 60fps vids.

FFS 1080p for Doom? NO.

Also your Interests: Cybersport, lol Cybersex offender.

Bloodite Krypto said:

What do Requiem Nightmare speedruns have to do with this event? Will Xit be performing a Nightmare movie of Requiem? :P

Xit explains in the text file that he intends to play at AGDQ next year.