Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Mom lets daughter have house party, plays naked twister

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/mom-lets-daughter-throw-party/

Behold! A 35 year old mom that was arrested for something about letting her daughter have a house party, playing naked twister with them before having sex with 2 teens. I wonder if someone spiked her drink or if she had too much to drink. There was booze and pot at the party.

Here are more sources:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/14/rachel-lynn-lehnardt-naked-twister_n_7066236.html

http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/crime-courts/2015-04-14/evans-mom-charged-after-teen-party-involving-sex-drugs-alcohol

https://fnews.com/a-mom-allegedly-played-naked-twister-then-had-sex-with-her-teen-daughters-boyfriend-m0mm

One of the teens the mom had sex with was her own daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend. That raises the already high WTF factor sevenfold.

HA! First thought that came to mind was "bet this was in Georgia"

First word in the headline.

Not the end of the world, and what kind of 16 year old retard would complain, or make a big deal out of it. They are two years away from being 18. But looking at how dumb people can get these days, many would mentally stick with their behavior and ways of thinking during their 16 all the way up to them being 19.

Hell, when i was 14 more than 10 years ago there where 14 / 15 year old girls whom where dating people as high up as 22. It is nothing new, and i do not agree with that personally, but let them be... damn.

Isn't it every sixteen yr-old's hormonal dream to do his girlfriend and her mom at the same time? Well, close enough, anyways. Weird shit.

Clonehunter said:

Isn't it every sixteen yr-old's hormonal dream to do his girlfriend and her mom at the same time? Well, close enough, anyways. Weird shit.

That stopped at sixteen? Hnmmm.

Kontra Kommando said:

Wow, that woman is a MILF. Unfortunately, I guess I'm too old for her.

*fistbro*

God this makes me feel old. I mean, I remember when I'd read these stories and it'd be like, "Holy crap, that woman is old enough to be the kid's mother, that's gross," and now it's like, "Holy crap, I could've gone to high school with this woman." I mean, it's still gross, don't get me wrong, for all the Internet seems to love hot MILF-on-underage action, that can really mess a kid up, regardless of gender, so I would personally never condone it. It's just kind of a weird perspective shift when you are in the same age range as these creeps, and you realize just how awful it really is, even if you already thought it was awful before. You know, because as a teen, you might recognize it's wrong, but still think, "On the other hand, she's kinda hot, I wouldn't mind hooking up with her," but as you get older, you really realize how much that can mess a teen up, and also you realize how different the mentality of a teen and a grown-ass woman really are - I mean, teens are so dumb, I don't even like having to talk to them, nothing against teens, because they don't have the life experiences of an adult, but geez, to be willing to put up with that crap, something's gotta be wrong in your brain.

FireFish said:

Hell, when i was 14 more than 10 years ago there where 14 / 15 year old girls whom where dating people as high up as 22. It is nothing new, and i do not agree with that personally, but let them be... damn.

Yeah, I'm around the same age as the daughter, nothing has changed since you were in my age group.
Don't really care though, just enough to acknowledge it. People do whatever their hearts desire.

geekmarine said:

God this makes me feel old. I mean, I remember when I'd read these stories and it'd be like, "Holy crap, that woman is old enough to be the kid's mother, that's gross," and now it's like, "Holy crap, I could've gone to high school with this woman." I mean, it's still gross, don't get me wrong, for all the Internet seems to love hot MILF-on-underage action, that can really mess a kid up, regardless of gender, so I would personally never condone it. It's just kind of a weird perspective shift when you are in the same age range as these creeps, and you realize just how awful it really is, even if you already thought it was awful before. You know, because as a teen, you might recognize it's wrong, but still think, "On the other hand, she's kinda hot, I wouldn't mind hooking up with her," but as you get older, you really realize how much that can mess a teen up, and also you realize how different the mentality of a teen and a grown-ass woman really are - I mean, teens are so dumb, I don't even like having to talk to them, nothing against teens, because they don't have the life experiences of an adult, but geez, to be willing to put up with that crap, something's gotta be wrong in your brain.

Depends on their maturity, also if it's as messed up as it's purported to be then we as a society must be pretty messed considering how large of a demographic is interested in that sort of thing. And beyond that, there is so much worse that is defended.

I bet Cracked would defend it.

Someone mentioned she's a mother of 5 that was int he news 5 years ago for being an army wife that skypes her husband overseas.