Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Valiant + Sawdust demos [-complevel 11]

Sawdust

Map01 UV-Max in 1:29

Perhaps these could go with the Valiant thread since they're basically just cut maps from that project? I put it here just in case I was wrong.

sa01m129.zip

Map 17 Nightmare 100% Secrets in 4:05

The suicide bombers act the same on nightmare as UV making the insane secret room with 100+ bombers and all 5 other secrets very much possible. Could you imagine if they ran as fast as nightmare pinkies? lol

va17s405.zip

TendaMonsta said:

Sawdust MAP06 UV-Fast (4:34)

lol, great watch. The 'calmly emptying a RL into the wall for an eternity' part made me laugh; it's always funny when something like that is the right strategy.

Sawdust

Map05 UV-Max in 5:48
Map06 UV-Max in 4:15

Did these on stream. Got some really good luck on MAP05 finally and was able to break 6 by a good margin. MAP06 was a game of shaving seconds until finally I managed to do the ending correctly.

sawdust5+6demos.zip

rdwpa said:

lol, great watch. The 'calmly emptying a RL into the wall for an eternity' part made me laugh; it's always funny when something like that is the right strategy.

Be careful of them floating raspberries, as they like to poke you in the ass from that window. Normally I'd just use the Super Chaingun, but randomly decided to fuck the shit out of a wall with rockets, and it apparently shaved off some seconds.

Here's a bunch of UV-Max demos from when I played Valiant during it's release candidate cycle. I only included demos that are valid and play back with the version maintained on DSDA.

File too big to attach, here's the external link: valiant_max_demos

On 5/12/2017 at 8:43 AM, rdwpa said:

I hope someone is enjoying these demos. :) 

i'm  someone, too  ;)

nice aggro, fast paced play.

On 5/16/2017 at 0:59 AM, Outrageous Videos said:

Rayziik's youtube has a max demo for map31

I'd max it myself but I'm busy and don't have time until friday

That demo wasn't actually valid, it missed some monsters.

On 5/15/2017 at 8:22 PM, rdwpa said:

Map 10 UV-Max in 7:18 

Only max left unfilled is 31. :) 

va10-718.zip

nice to see a set of demos that do this great wad justice. as for your play, i think you have improved considerably, smooth mouse movement and those fast flicks right under the nose of opposing monsters that i've seen often in j4rio's recordings.