Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Valiant + Sawdust demos [-complevel 11]

1 hour ago, Gosu_Noob said:

Did you really pick up and go do this after watching Deat play map 30?!

Wow!

Yep, it's also very far from being optimized at all, but i was too lazy to throw in more attempts :D

Valiant Map 05 Pacifist in 1:06.66 - Va05p10666.zip

A table-fill with a beautiful time.

With this I believe the remaining maps are impossible non-TAS (I know for a fact I'll eat these words)

9 hours ago, Napsalm said:

With this I believe the remaining maps are impossible non-TAS (I know for a fact I'll eat these words)

4 hours ago, Terrarienn said:

Map 27 Pacifist in 2:34 va27p-234.zip

-omnomnomnom-

Congrats on getting 05 and 27. For the record 23, 12, 25 (zero press blue key switch then do a jump to the yellow key) and 29 (Archvile jump from rocket launcher area straight to the exit) are doable. I ordered them from easiest to hardest. On 26 you can skip the map with 2 rocket jumps but unsure if the 2nd one is possible Pacifist... maybe you could lure an exploding guy over to the ledge and boost off that.

On 7/19/2022 at 12:54 PM, Petyan said:

Yep, it's also very far from being optimized at all, but i was too lazy to throw in more attempts :D

I tried yesterday and I was hoping for whatever happened in the Pacifist run, but oh well... that's one of don't know how many thousands I guess.

Has 09 been done pacifist yet? Should be a lot easier than some of these you guys have done, I got close a few times. You can skip the part with the elevators with an archvile jump (I believe that's yellow key, so the order would be yellow-blue-red)

2 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

FYI, Valiant should use cl11 instead of cl9, so this is incompatible. Do you want it uploaded as incompatible?

Yeah, I have this bad habit of just copying the demo .bat files and changing the wad and didn't realize the day I got this run I used -cl9. I am sorry for the extra work from my being a new guy around the forums. Thanks again 4shock. I guess I didn't know about submiting the wrong comp level demo but I do remember seeing a few on the boards that have odd comp or unknown comp. Shouldn't be a common thing. I am always looking for what -cl everyone is using for the wads this was just a freak thing.