Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Classified: DooM

The military has continued to deny the existence of Demons. In fact, the military has continued to deny the existence of Doom. The military is denying everything, from the aforementioned Demons, to you yourself. Soon, they'll know Demons do exist, as well as you....
It all starts on a realitively quiet day on Starport G-87789, a starport that orbits Phobos. Nothing much has happened. You're sitting alone by yourself, in your bunk, playing Doom on your computer. You still can't believe they turned it into a game. Oh well. You're on E2M6, Halls of the Damned, when your helmet suddenly buzzes to life. You pick it up, and put it on. At first you hear static. Then you hear that terrible, terrible, horrifc sound-the sound of Demons magically appearing inside the base. "God, why does this have to happen here, and now?", you ask yourself. You grab your pistol, cock it, and head for the Starship Hangar area of the starport. Along the way, you keep getting more sounds of demons entering the base, more sounds of pistols and shotguns firing, more screams, and more sounds of demons destroying the base. You almost lose your unfailable courage. But you have to go ahead. The demons, it would seem, are intent on getting their revenge on you. The growling of the demons gets closer. Maybe the military will actually believe in the demons this time around, you think to yourself. Just then, a burst of green light appears in front of you. An Imp appears out of nowhere. You blast it to shreds. You make your way, without too much trouble, to the Comms Station. Without too much trouble-that basically means you didn't get killed, or worse. By the time you get to he Comms Station, you're cut up, bleeding and bruised from your ordeal. But you're not going to die here, of all places. Entering the Comms Station, you're suprised to see that the Demons didn't actually trash this place. You walk up to the nearest communications terminal, and turn it on. It starts buzzing, and you quickly type in a message that says:
HELP ON G-87789. REPEAT HELP ON G-87789.
Then you beam the message down to Mars, and hope and pray they get it. The demons are getting closer, in the meantime.......
What happens next? Stay tuned for our next excititng isntallment of Classified: DooM!

/me drives off to Gord's Food Basics(tm) and buys a box of midget slaves

/me than unleashes them on Doomboy

Oh, BTW, nice story, can I have your TV?

/me gives my TV, which is wired with C4 to Mac, who gratefully accepts it
/me detonates Mac's new TV
No more Mac!!

/me regenerates...

HAW HAW HAW!!!! YOU SHALL SUCCUM (heh) TO MAH WRATH BIIIIAAAATCH!!!

right after I take a dump in your story

/me takes a dump right on doomboy's avatar

/me regenerates...

HAW HAW HAW!!!! YOU SHALL SUCCUM (heh) TO MAH WRATH BIIIIAAAATCH!!!

right after I take a dump in your story

/me takes a dump right on doomboy's avatar

Nice to see Mac's made it back out of the hole.

SET HIM UP THE BOMB