Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cire

Zauberer

2 hours ago, Cire said:

Thanks a lot! No problem, I completely understand.

Thanks man. Do you know anyone who's good at sprites or should I ask around the BD discord?

You're welcome! Well, regarding sprites and such, we've had a few submissions earlier on, but not sure of anyone right now. Not sure what BD stands for here, but you're more than welcome to ask around on Discord etc.

Just now, Cire said:

You're welcome! Well, regarding sprites and such, we've had a few submissions earlier on, but not sure of anyone right now. Not sure what BD stands for here, but you're more than welcome to ask around on Discord etc.

I'll ask around on the Brutal Doom discord. Should be able to find someone. We'll also need replacements for Baratus, Parias, and Daedolon name and appearance wise

Great, do that, thanks. Yeah, sure. Raymoohawk had some ideas for that earlier on in the thread, and even began doing sprite replacements for them, though he's not Active anymore I Believe.

4 hours ago, Cire said:

Great, do that, thanks. Yeah, sure. Raymoohawk had some ideas for that earlier on in the thread, and even began doing sprite replacements for them, though he's not Active anymore I Believe.

How do you set a door to need keys

How do you make a door to begin with I always just used teleporters and walls you could walk through

Not sure about that, haven't used Doom Builder myself, sorry.

1 hour ago, Cire said:

Not sure about that, haven't used Doom Builder myself, sorry.

Damn. I'll get back to work then

Thanks, sorry to be unable to help in this case.