Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cire

Zauberer

2 hours ago, Cire said:

Thanks a lot! No problem, I completely understand.

Thanks man. Do you know anyone who's good at sprites or should I ask around the BD discord?

You're welcome! Well, regarding sprites and such, we've had a few submissions earlier on, but not sure of anyone right now. Not sure what BD stands for here, but you're more than welcome to ask around on Discord etc.

Just now, Cire said:

You're welcome! Well, regarding sprites and such, we've had a few submissions earlier on, but not sure of anyone right now. Not sure what BD stands for here, but you're more than welcome to ask around on Discord etc.

I'll ask around on the Brutal Doom discord. Should be able to find someone. We'll also need replacements for Baratus, Parias, and Daedolon name and appearance wise

Great, do that, thanks. Yeah, sure. Raymoohawk had some ideas for that earlier on in the thread, and even began doing sprite replacements for them, though he's not Active anymore I Believe.

4 hours ago, Cire said:

Great, do that, thanks. Yeah, sure. Raymoohawk had some ideas for that earlier on in the thread, and even began doing sprite replacements for them, though he's not Active anymore I Believe.

How do you set a door to need keys

How do you make a door to begin with I always just used teleporters and walls you could walk through

Posted (edited)

I woke up from my hibernation and made a frame for the Fléchette (psbga0). I need to make more frames for the actual explosion.

psbga0.png.b667281ee2d47d8796483283385691f4.pngpsbga0-big.png.7f5cc371a8c60b9a60cb52f81069d739.png

Posted (edited)

Huh... Never realized their was that much of people to want a uh... Freedoom equiv. of Heretic and now Hexen… Might look into it though I never knew what it was until this pinned post on the forums.
Though I must say what is next in the odd small line of the games in the 90s that has been published by ID? A Strife: Quest for the Sigil-Freedoom equivalent called... "Freeing From Evil Conflict: Path of The Armageddawn Artifacts" or something like that? :P