Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cire

Zauberer

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Cire said:

Thanks a lot! No problem, I completely understand.

 

Thanks man. Do you know anyone who's good at sprites or should I ask around the BD discord?

Share this post


Link to post

You're welcome! Well, regarding sprites and such, we've had a few submissions earlier on, but not sure of anyone right now. Not sure what BD stands for here, but you're more than welcome to ask around on Discord etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cire said:

You're welcome! Well, regarding sprites and such, we've had a few submissions earlier on, but not sure of anyone right now. Not sure what BD stands for here, but you're more than welcome to ask around on Discord etc.

 

I'll ask around on the Brutal Doom discord. Should be able to find someone. We'll also need replacements for Baratus, Parias, and Daedolon name and appearance wise

Share this post


Link to post

Great, do that, thanks. Yeah, sure. Raymoohawk had some ideas for that earlier on in the thread, and even began doing sprite replacements for them, though he's not Active anymore I Believe.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Cire said:

Great, do that, thanks. Yeah, sure. Raymoohawk had some ideas for that earlier on in the thread, and even began doing sprite replacements for them, though he's not Active anymore I Believe.

 

How do you set a door to need keys

 

How do you make a door to begin with I always just used teleporters and walls you could walk through

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure about that, haven't used Doom Builder myself, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cire said:

Not sure about that, haven't used Doom Builder myself, sorry.

 

Damn. I'll get back to work then

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks, sorry to be unable to help in this case.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×