Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deathz0r

horray, i'm back for real.

yeah, now i'm really back, and will be on it more (not really that much, i promised my mum i'll actually do homework).

so, what has happened in the past few weeks?

deathwarrior said:

so, what has happened in the past few weeks?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

=)

Don't ever mention that horrid H word around here again! :P
What's happened in the past few weeks... hmmmz, more like what hasn't happened (*cough*Millennium*cough* :P)

horray, i'm back for real

YIPPPPE KI-YAY MOFUCKA!!!!!! Now get lost again bitch.

................ just playin dawg. :P

Great to see ya back, mah nigga! ¦]-~

Ct_red_pants said:

heh, what ever did become of everybodys favorit drugged up lonatic?

Apparently, he wasn't anyone's favorite.

the_Danarchist said:

Apparently, he wasn't anyone's favorite.

Definitely not mine. Though I miss him a bit now :|

Just how did the DRUG DEALER get banned? Did he offer Ling a blunt or something? Did he get Lüt drunk and sabotage Millennium?

welcome back deathz0r.

Orion did the wrong thing at the wrong time, he made an error of judgement. He also got a bit stroppy, which he probably regrets now, but meh, he's gone. I like him, we chat a lot on AIM, he's really not a jackass, he just makes some bad life choices at times.

I think he was deserted a bit quickly, but others don't like him, and that's what counts.

Orion did the wrong thing at the wrong time, he made an error of judgement. He also got a bit stroppy, which he probably regrets now, but meh, he's gone.

Dat is so vague..... what da hell happened with mah nigga up in dis piece?

I think he was deserted a bit quickly, but others don't like him, and that's what counts.

Da heck? And they say I can't write good english. :P

u just write strange, i am the one with bad english here. i hate old ass keyboards, plus i am not a full american

Besides the announcement of Doom III, Doom III at E3 and the first "official" screenshots, the represenation and intervies with ID members from gamespy, a movie was released showing "actual" footage of Doom III and etc... nothing much at all. =)

Ralphis said:

You are teh full idiot! I AM BACK TWO DEATHIUE LETS GHAVE HORSE SEXIE

YEA UNF UFN UNF

btw, i saw your digicam pics. that's some weird (and funny) stuff.

Yeah, orion was banned, Cren came back and was banned again, a bunch of stuff regarding Doom III...yeah.

TheRequiern said:

Besides the announcement of Doom III, Doom III at E3 and the first "official" screenshots, the represenation and intervies with ID members from gamespy, a movie was released showing "actual" footage of Doom III and etc... nothing much at all. =)

And thats why you're here huh?

Ralphis said:

You are teh full idiot! I AM BACK TWO DEATHIUE LETS GHAVE HORSE SEXIE

Third best Ralphis line ever.

fredrik is a god. I love his long swedish penis

Still there at one.

Bah, that's what I've been trying to remmeber these last two hours. It's there, I just can't quite remember it. I think it was something to do with Liam...

People from Q3W started turning up in anticipation of this place really buzzing when D3 hits the shelves, or at least the demo stage.

:-)

heh, rrroooaaarrr

wb, deathz0r

orion is banned? since when? what for?

RRROOOAAARRR said:

People from Q3W started turning up in anticipation of this place really buzzing when D3 hits the shelves, or at least the demo stage.

:-)

Yeah, that's what we're afraid of :/

Heh, Too late for that archie, considering our buddy RROOAARR here is one of the Q3Worlders you fear :P Hence his title :D. Mind you, RRooaarr, For a non-dooming-infidel-newbie, he isn't that bad. As long as we get more n00bs like him, and less retarded n00bs. I'm happy :D.