Hellbent

Pacquiao Mayweather is upon us

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mayweather
    • Pacquiao
    • IMPSE (draw or no contest)

This shit still hasn't happened already? I feel like I've been hearing about it for over a year.

Mayweather is a piece of garbage and I would love to see this fight go wrong for him. The Pacman is cool. With that said, Mayweather is just too much of a defensive fighter. Likely goes to a decision, Mayweather wins. I hope I'm wrong

Every time there's a high-profile boxing match like this, it always seems to end in some highly dubious decision, or at least that's my impression as a non-fan. So I'm going to predict that Mayweather will get the better of it in the ring, but then Pacquiao will be declared the winner, or perhaps vice-versa. The media and internet will go crazy complaining about how corrupt the sport is, how it needs cleaning up, etc. then it'll all die down and be forgotten about, until the next hype fight rolls around.

david_a said:

Mind says Mayweather, heart says Pacquiao.

;)

Here's why I'm voting Pacquiao: he's never lost as an underdog.

Mayweather compared himself to Muhammad Ali, there's confidence and there's outright arrogance. Pacman for the IMPSE

Hellbent said:

;)

Here's why I'm voting Pacquiao: he's never lost as an underdog.

Here's why I'm voting Mayweather: he's never lost.

Pacquiao is the only modern boxer I ever liked and Mayweather is a special kind of fucknozzle, so obviously I'm rooting for Pacman.

That being said, Impse.

Snakes said:

Pacquiao is the only modern boxer I ever liked and Mayweather is a special kind of fucknozzle, so obviously I'm rooting for Pacman.

This.

Watching here Hellbent. Hyped as hell.

Spoiler

also is your youtube channel the one with the avatar of the back of a fat angry neck?

Somehow I got roped into watching this nonsense. The people I was with explained to me that this 'fight of the century' was going to bring back a younger audience to boxing which has been lost to UFC. If that is the truth then it was a complete failure.

The featherweight fight before the main event was more engrossing.

It was pretty clear that Pacquiao wanted a straight forward slugfest and Mayweather couldn't handle it. Might as well call Mayweather Sir Hugs a lot or Mr. Back peddle at this point. I don't know what fight the judges where watching but it was clearly not the same one my friends and I where watching. Pacquiao should have won that fight. He landed more punches, was far more aggressive and had Mayweather running scared.

Ralphis said:

Likely goes to a decision, Mayweather wins. I hope I'm wrong

Sorry, Ralphie.
Yeah, I was rooting for Pacquiao the whole time. Partially on the grounds that Pac-man is a pretty cool guy and Mayweather is a scumfuck. I'm a bit disappointed now, but oh well. Back to staring at the wall for entertainment!

While I was intensely watching the fight, I was becoming frustrated that Manny wasn't doing more volume punching and pressing more, so that I began to throw my own fists at the screen, hoping Pacquiao was going to, at any moment, put it into another gear. Apparently Manny came into the fight with an injured shoulder, making it hard for him to pull the trigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=219&v=nyxSiHi10n4#t=9m2s

8-bit parody goodness: http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/3/8540787/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-re-imagined-in-a-hilarious-punch-out-video