Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Kick ass Doom shirt.

Just bought one and thought some folks here might be interested in nabbing one for themselves. I'm pretty stoked to get it in the mail.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Hatred ripped off the doom logo. I haven't played Hatred yet. Have you?

Bought this Doom/Army of Darkness mash-up T from teefury.com awhile back. No, I don't wear it in public. And I'm about to chuck it since the material faded after a handful of washes.

I bought mine from here. Isn't as red as their pictures suggest, in fact the imps/barons are shades of brown. Wouldn't mind seeing what that Amazon t-shirt looks like IRL.

I got that one in the mail the other day. :D

joe-ilya said:

I need a FIREBLU shirt, NOW!

That one should be easy to make at your home: Get a white shirt, randomly paint it with red textile paint, wait until it gets dry, then paint it again with blue textile paint.

The Quake 1 logo looks MUCH better on a black shirt. Even the Ogres wear vests with Q on them! I really like how that rusty Q fits on the black background on the torso shape of the body.

The Doom T-shirt, in contrast, looks like something the Doom dev team would wear.

If it also has the box cover drawing, it looks like a simple print of any game picture ever.

Hot Topic used to have a neat Quake T shirt. It was the plain brown logo on a black shirt, but then there were like faint pools of rust and blood behind it. The pools were just subtle enough to make it look really cool. Didn't get it, though, and now they don't have it anymore.

Afterglow said:

And I'm about to chuck it since the material faded after a handful of washes.

Willing to sell it instead? Is it at least a large?

All of the shirts you guys posted were sick. Especially the IDDQD one. When I get mine I'll post a photo here.

MFG38 said:

I got that one in the mail the other day. :D

Dude, post a photo of it.

I've still got one of the old white ones they used to sell on the Id site. I love it. C:

I bought a t-shirt like this one a while ago on Ebay. The one that I linked here may not be the exact same that a bought, but it still looks the same after a ton of washes. I paid 10$.

I bought the official t-shirt from the Beteshda store. After a few washes, the color has faded a lot, so I don't suggest that you buy it. With the shipping, you may end up paying 30$. You should definitively not buy.

I week ago, I bought this one. It looks very nice and I hope it's good quality.

I like to wear these. I'm studying IT at college and everyone knows the game. It gets noticed a lot.

axdoom1 said:

I bought a t-shirt like this one a while ago on Ebay. The one that I linked here may not be the exact same that a bought, but it still looks the same after a ton of washes. I paid 10$.

It ended up being a tossup for me between one like that and the box art one.

The mod of the doommonsters tumblr gave me the cover art shirt in a giveaway.

Later that same year, someone at a con I went to inadvertently ripped a large hole in it.

It's...a long story.

Just came in today. The girlfriend shook her head and called me a nerd. But the shirt got me laid whether she says so or not.

axdoom1 said:

I bought the official t-shirt from the Beteshda store. After a few washes, the color has faded a lot, so I don't suggest that you buy it. With the shipping, you may end up paying 30$. You should definitively not buy.

Ahh crap, seems like I did a wise choice by commissioning a DOOM logo t-shirt at a state fair months ago. It even has a small "Doom" on the upper back of it compared to the "official" one that doesn't.

Trace, that one looks much nicer than the lame one the Bethesda store sells. I hate the fact it has intentional fade and the cotton material feels a bit cheap.

My Doom logo shirt feels more well done and the logo is very stand-outish and bright.

Glaice said:

Trace, that one looks much nicer than the lame one the Bethesda store sells. I hate the fact it has intentional fade and the cotton material feels a bit cheap.

My Doom logo shirt feels more well done and the logo is very stand-outish and bright.

Thank you sir. I am very pleased with it.