Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peach freak

Do you think ROE was too short?

I mean, granted, it's an expansion, not a full game. I believe there are only 12 levels in ROE. It's fun completely wrecking enemies with the SSG in the game. 16-20 levels could have been reasonable IMO.

Nah, the lenght was fine. Fun expansion all across the board. Best Double Barrel Shotgun since DOOM II.

Length was fine for an expansion pack. New monsters, weapons and physics were very welcome. I just wish the story, cut scenes and characters in general were as serious and scary as the original Doom 3. Resurrection of Evil felt less believable somehow (and downright cheesy at times.) I also wish they hadn't abandoned the original appearance concept for the Bruiser. Making the horrifying computer-mouth screen larger would have been very cool as well. It was too small to have any kind of truly frightening impact in-game and only looked scary on google images and the original box art.

If I remember correctly F.E.A.R's first expansion Extraction Point was much shorter than Doom 3's Resurrection of Evil.

RUSH said:

Length was fine for an expansion pack. New monsters, weapons and physics were very welcome. I just wish the story, cut scenes and characters in general were as serious and scary as the original Doom 3. Resurrection of Evil felt less believable somehow (and downright cheesy at times.) I also wish they hadn't abandoned the original appearance concept for the Bruiser. Making the horrifying computer-mouth screen larger would have been very cool as well. It was too small to have any kind of truly frightening impact in-game and only looked scary on google images and the original box art.

Also, the marine looked like he was mentally retarded.

This should be a meme

Well its only supposed to be an expansion pack, not a full retail game, just look at Half life 2 episode 1 and 2 and compare their length to the base game of Half life 2.