Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TMD

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 18 - Kid Tested, Mother Approved!

It is on idgames!!

Link to last months session

Sorry for the delay of announcements and things, I'm dealing with some job stuff and dont know my availability for the weekends as far in advance as usual for this month. I will know a lot more in a few days, but that makes it a close call.

I am aiming for May 16 to do this session, though I will entertain a (stateside) Friday or Sunday session if folks want that. I will update more as info comes in.

Let me know!

new folks are welcome, too!

my most consistent availability is on skype, where my username is mionicdonut.

I'm sure we'll all look forward to tapping dat A.S.S when the session rolls around. :P Not sure if my internet can support me being on the call, but I can almost certainly make a map this time around.

I NEVER TESTED THIS

I'm hoping I'll make it this time around, it would be the first time I've been in the ASS, and it sounds like a lot of fun.

I would like to join this but I will be probably busy on saturday.

The fun starts one week from this moment. Will update OP in a bit.

What the hell is a mayhem?

Wait...what time is this going to be again? Because...like last month AT THE LAST MINUTE I'm being made to go into work tomorrow AGAIN.
This is really starting to piss me off and I don't want to miss another ASS session because of bad timing...

See the TheMionicDonut's pre-previous post, see the forum post time of that post (I assume you see it converted to your local time), add exactly 7 days to that time, and you get the exact time when the session will start.

So...midnight on...Sunday my time... should be okay then =w=
Bit confused that's all because of last month's being an earlier time!

Should be alright then~

So, does that mean it's still gonna be Saturday for me?
Also, Fuzzballfox, why do you type like that?

You know I'm not really too sure...I think it's because I'm using to doing things on IM or in short messages as apposed to a large paragraph.
That and word wrap sometimes confuses me... :D

Also it looks like I should be able to participate! Should be able to make another INTERPIC too like before!

FuzzballFox said:

Also it looks like I should be able to participate! Should be able to make another INTERPIC too like before!

This is most excellent.

Also, 24 and a half hours before we dig into this ASS.

TWENTY FOUR HOUR POST!

Breezeep said:

What time for me?

You can setup the forum to display all forum times in your local time. Then you should know.

scifista42 said:

You can setup the forum to display all forum times in your local time. Then you should know.

Sorry if I'm acting dumb, but I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to figure that out.

Breezeep said:

Sorry if I'm acting dumb, but I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to figure that out.

What timezone are you?

What I normally do is do a quick google of time conversion, such as "7pm pst to est" and it'll usually barf out an answer.

If you're reading this post's timestamp, it's 2:52pm est, and 4 hours from now will be 7pm est.