Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Faith

Getting to know you, part 2.

This time I would like to know what is your favourite drink when you are sitting in front of your computer doin' Doom stuff.

My personal favourite is elderflower lemonade. What is yours?

Päronsoda. Oh, I tasted that once I were in Sweden. Didn't really care for the taste. But i guess it's like a non-american drinking root beer.

At the start you wonder why anyone would willingly drink such a vile liquid. But after a time of continued exposion you suddenly develop an intense craving and end up travelling home completely loaded with cans or bottles (depending on the beverage in question).

Coffee or tea (pg tips :)) if i'm skint, wheras if i've got a bit of dosh i'll settle for an ice cold Stella Artois.

My favorite Dooming drink is Mountain Dew. In fact I have a cup half full of the stuff right next to me now.

DR. PEPPER

Right now, there are 10 Dr. Pepper containers, plus about four more in the table behind me, just from this weekend alone. Heh heh...

Zaldron said:

I don't drink in front of the computer cause I don't like getting up to pee.

What? You never drink?

Zaldron said:

I don't drink in front of the computer cause I don't like getting up to pee.

Just use a sink or something then.

Yeah, I would like a nice cold beer when doomin' now and again, but here in Carlsberg-land there is not anything worth drinking.

DooMBoy said:

My favorite Dooming drink is Mountain Dew. In fact I have a cup half full of the stuff right next to me now.

*^$^$£&*^%*^$%£^£^$*$&%$&%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lüt said:

Just use a sink or something then.

Some sort of hosepipe with penis attachment is clearly in order. That way you need never move from your computer again.

Archvile64 said:

DR. PEPPER

Right now, there are 10 Dr. Pepper containers, plus about four more in the table behind me, just from this weekend alone. Heh heh...

THATS DR PEPPER

I like root beer, but I recently found out it does hell on my system in large doses. Now I'm drinking Dr Pepper and Orange Soda, though not mixed together. Actualy, my favorite thing to drink is Snapple, but its too expensive so I'm forced to settle for unhealthy, tooth-rotting cola.