Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate Demon

Is there going to be any Co-op in DOOM3?

I hope there is some form of Co-op in DOOM3 cause every doom game has Co-op and if this does't have any then its not as fun as if a friend is home and playing togheter.....

No. The ony multiplayer component is DM to ensure network functionality for all the modders out there. Shouldn't be too hard to make a mod, though.

Yeah, someone should do a mod with levels designed specifically for coop (and of course with coop implemented in it) - it'll be great with a story about a group of soldiers trying to fight for their lives in demon infested surroundings.

On the topic of people making mods, do you think there will be a mod like CS? NO I AM NOT A CS FAN, but with graphics like this game will have, it could quite possibly be very cool.

Yeah, with graphics like DooM III has, EVERY mod should be great looking.

Well, Yeah, definately, any mod that has a lot of work into it will look fantastic. However, I'm not sure that I want a "realism" style game with the new doom engine. I mean if someone makes one, then fine. but hmm.. I guess we will see what the mods turn out like.