Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beed28

Any maps with sector waggle affecting the entire map?

Anyone made any maps that apply Floor_Waggle and Ceiling_Waggle to the entire map? So that everything jumps up and down? I started off with my Bouncy Deathmatch mappack over on the ZDoom and Zandronum forums, which does just that, except I didn't get much, if any, feedback on gameplay.

Anyone else made a map like that? I'm such a sucker for bouncy/wobbly maps.

Should I post my Bouncy Deathmatch maps here, for feedback? I even opened map submissions a while ago, but nobody submitted anything, and the threads just became abandoned.

I guess the idea just doesn't appeal to that many people.

MAP03 of It Only Gets Worse? It's got a rather amusing remix of Countdown to Death as well.

So here it is; if anyone wants to take a look around. It covers MAP01-MAP04.
Bouncy Deathmatch: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9gur7j
(Needs ZDoom or Zandronum 2.0)

Not sure if it needs its own thread. If it does, I'll just make a new one.

Obsidian said:

MAP03 of It Only Gets Worse? It's got a rather amusing remix of Countdown to Death as well.

Would love to take a look, but the apparent x-rated stuff throughout the wad puts me off.

I've done a search and discovered this ancient thread, but it seems the download is broken.

Shame I'm still not getting any gameplay feedback on Bouncy Deathmatch. I would've loved to hear how well it would've played online.

You would better set up an online server yourself and maybe invite some people there, instead of hoping that somebody will do this spontaneously on his own.

In Phocas Island 2.5 I have a room where you are tripping on shrooms. The floors and ceiling waggle and all the textures have the warp effect.