Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacatou

Mafia Round 6 - Town Wins

Anyone willing to participate in another Mafia game after the ones we had last year? I'm willing to take on the role of gamemaster. Everyone's welcome to join, old member or new member.

Rules (Quoted from TheCupboard):
The basic idea is there are 2 teams: pro-town and anti-town. Both teams vote and discuss during the Day who they will vote to lynch (i.e. remove from the game, dead). In order to lynch a player, the whole group must decide by simple majority (51% or greater). Then everyone goes to sleep and players with secret roles send the game host (me) a private message saying how they will use their power. At the end of every Night, the anti-town Mafia send me a message saying who they have decided to kill. Then they go back to sleep and the next Day, the whole group gets back together and the game host says what happened during the Night (usually someone is killed and news is revealed). Then the lynch process begins again. It is a soft rule that you can't reveal your role, but if you think it's necessary, you may claim a role, lie about a role, guess another person's role, or lie about another person's role. Please don't quote the PMs I sent you in this thread. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. No game discussions are permitted outside this thread besides those players who have a special power. During the Day, all players can post. During the Night, no one will post in this thread and players with power roles will send me a PM describing their actions.

Do NOT show your PMs or quote them in this thread. You are allowed to claim roles but not to directly use quotes from the PMs I sent.

Roles:

Mafia
1 Normal Mafia
1 Mafia Roleblocker

Town
1 Detective
1 Doctor
1 Psychopath
1 Button-Pusher
1 Insomniac
2 Vanilla Townspeople

When you vote, please bold your vote as follows:
vote Cacatou

If you wish to change your vote just change it as follows:
unvote Cacatou
vote Bloodshedder

Participant List:
1. GreyGhost - Detective (Night 2 Killed)
2. TheCupboard - Vanilla Townsperson (Day 2 Lynched)
3. bytor
4. darknation - Normal Mafia (Night 2 Killed)
5. Clonehunter - Doctor (Night 1 Killed)
6. Doominator2
7. Kirby
8. flubbernugget - Insomniac (Day 1 Lynched)
9. Krispy

whips out his trusty SSG and blasts GreyGhost, TheCupboard, houses, cars, this double-post...

gawdamn story of my life; two minutes in and I've already shot my load. :(

edit:/

Hmmm, I dunno...I've been getting quite my fill lately from playing Town of Salem online a lot. Perhaps I'll still bite, considering it is DW after all.

Just gonna wait for one more day before starting because 8 is kind of a small turnout. I estimate 2 Mafia, 1 Detective, 1 Doctor, 1 Psychopath, 1 Button Pusher and 2 Vanilla Townspeople. How does that sound?

Based on that character line-up Cacatou prepared for us, I'd say Town or Mafia has a fair shot of winning. Anyone else want to join? Once you get your randomly assigned character role, it is very easy to play because of how open-ended the game is. You can post a lot or not a lot, watch carefully, or start accusing people right out the gate. Sometimes there is no wrong answer until you see how people are casting their vote to lynch. And a few innocents will have to perish along the way, that's all part of the fun!

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. The Doom world was still celebrating the news of a new Doom trailer and the release of tons of community projects and old resources when suddenly a bullet struck. One day, Doomworld was assailed by some evil Mafia hackers who changed custom titles, avatars and signatures to the most annoyink ones possible. Further remarks were made about wanting to bang the “chick” in Post Hell and the consumption of human reproductive fluid.

The horror of this situation struck everyone and after ruling out several likely candidates, the remaining ones were sent to live in a dystopian outlaw society. You are those candidates, two of you are members of the evil Mafia faction with one of you being a Mafia roleblocker who can choose to block any person’s role at night. The rest of you townspeople are honest, hard-working folk. You include a doctor, a detective, a psychopath, a button-pusher, an insomniac and some vanilla townspeople with no powers but their votes. Your goal is to lynch the Mafia before they take you out.

I'm just sending the PMs now. Reply with your roles and we can begin.

For the record, my avatar is covered in phlegm/"flem", not reproductive fluid. Checking in.

TheCupboard said:

For the record, my avatar is covered in phlegm/"flem", not reproductive fluid. Checking in.

Who keeps spitting on you and why?

Not sure which I'd rather be covered in. Love me or hate me?

TheCupboard said:

Eugh, what possible "reproductive fluid" would ever be that green?

In fact, who would even suggest "reproductive fluid" based on your avatar?

Oh shit I missed the signups for this. I was just wondering when we would do this again. I was hoping this would become an annual summer thing.

I want to see how far I can go without looking at my role pm.

I am the mafia.

I've made a post like this once before, and I was mafia when I did it.

darknation said:

your cocks. give them to me.

no no no you gotta wine-n-dine me first i'm not easy like that.

besides, you wouldn't want this. it's nearly wore out.

bytor said:

*looks at everybody's shoes*

An interesting assortment - winklepickers, fake Nike cross-trainers, stiletto heels, fluffy bunny slippers, brothel creepers, wooden clogs, flip-flops, lead-weighted diving boots and bare feet painted DayGlo green.

I think enough people have confirmed for Day 1 to officially start.

You all arrive in the town. Bloodshedder waves at you after dropping you off from his caravan. As he leaves, you begin to eye each other suspiciously and business proceeds as you begin discussing lynching.

GreyGhost said:

and bare feet painted DayGlo green.

My podiatrist assured me this was, in fact, a "look" for the summer season. Thx for the highlight

bytor said:

Who keeps spitting on you and why?

I'm actually the anti-smoking lobby's mascot in their latest ad-campaign, "Clem the Smoker's Phlegm". Remember to vaporize all your favorite carcinogenic drugs, kids. That doesn't mean I don't party on the weekends, tho

Kirby said:

Eugh, what possible "reproductive fluid" would ever be that green?

Confirmed for not choosing an eco-friendly asparagus and brussel sprout diet. I guess you were not the little pink ball who ate its vegetables. Do you also drive a Hummer V8 and use Edison lightbulbs circa 1879?

In the meantime, flubbernugget is new my favorite player. And to all the Flemoid haters out there: