Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacatou

Mafia Round 6 - Town Wins

There's a lack of sincerity in Bytor's posts, which led me to suspect him. Note he gave no reason for voting for me. Only mafia scum would kill without cause!

krispy, are you the Psychopath, Button-Pusher, or Vanilla Townsperson?

...because if this lynch is wrong, Mafia wins. If we go no-lynch and Mafia kills one, we still get one more chance to lynch with a 2 vs 1 on the next day, right? Can I get a ruling on this, Cacatou?

Unvote krispy

What say you, Doominator2?

screw it. If you were a townie, you would accept that I am the Button-Pusher. I did exactly what I said I would do and pushed it last night.

Vote krispy

C'mon, Doominator2, let's end this.

The ruling is this. If there is a no-lynch today and the Mafia kill tonight is successful then unless the Psychopath also kills a townsperson (in which case the town lose) or the Psychopath kills the Mafia (Town wins), the town will have a 2 on 1 shot versus the last Mafia person. If the Town lynches incorrectly, then the only way to win is for the Psychopath to heal the Mafia's victim or the Psychopath to roleblock the Mafia and then lynch the Mafia the next day. As it is:

Vote Tally (3 votes to lynch)
Krispy - 2 votes (bytor, Kirby)
bytor - 1 vote (Krispy)

Not Yet Decided
Doominator2

Missing: Doominator2

Last seen posting about the admins.

Description: Too big for his britches.

Please post in this thread before I proceed with the no-lynch in a day or so.

You could vote to lynch yourself, Krispy, and we'll forgive you for killing the Doctor and shooting the Detective in the back of the head. I'm sure the DoctorPsychopath is willing to give you some free counseling. You'll be OK.

It's the right thing to do.

All will be forgiven.

Well I waited a week for Doominator2 to reply or login but he hasn't done either. So I guess a replacement is in order. So just post in this thread if you want to volunteer as his replacement and we'll finish this game up and start a new one soon.

Can I resurrect as a new Player Character? You can call me Newbie Christopher.

If Rush wasn't here initially, I recede!

Sign me up! I've been itching to get back into this game but I was busy and missed the initial registration :(

Well I guess RUSH deserves too given how he wanted to join the game. I'll just forward you Doominator2's role PM.

Hmm, well I'd say it's time to get this game moving again. I'm going to vote Krispy for the sake of making something happen. A day with no lynch just gives the mafia an upper hand.

A really long time ago, Cacatou said:

Please post in this thread before I proceed with the no-lynch in a day or so.

a day or so

day

I call shenanigans.

Sorry Krispy but I was expecting a reply from Doominator2 and when I realized that his absence meant the game couldn't proceed because of his role having a night action, I had to wait a bit longer.

The town marches Krispy to the gallows and he looks around angrily at the expressionless faces of the remaining townspeople. He spits at bytor and tries to grab Kirby by the throat. But with RUSHinator2's help, Krispy is overpowered and lynched. His belongings are searched and include the photographs with which he blackmailed Bloodshedder into giving him all the passwords. Krispy also possessed a master-key allowing him to lock anyone's door to prevent them from leaving during the night. The Mafia Roleblocker is dead. The town wins.

Game Notes:
Krispy and darknation played quite well with a few brilliant guesses. Krispy roleblocked the Detective (GreyGhost) on the first night when he attempted to investigate darknation. He then murdered him later as well. darknation's over-the-top playstyle saved him from any lynching but made him a huge target for night actions as the Psychopath protected him on the first night and the Detective attempted to investigate him. The town was really lucky with the button push taking one of a huge list of outcomes to kill a random person and that person ended up being darknation. TheCupboard's predicted both members of the Mafia initially but then changed his suspicions and ended up being the target for a lynch.

Again, apologies to Krispy because he did have the game won if Doominator2 had disappeared.

Any suggestions for new roles to spice up a next possible edition?

Cacatou said:

Krispy roleblocked the Detective (GreyGhost) on the first night when he attempted to investigate darknation. He then murdered him later as well.

Revenge shall be mine!

I seem to die a lot in this game, but will be back for the next one.

GreyGhost said:

Revenge shall be mine!

I seem to die a lot in this game, but will be back for the next one.

You have darknation nailed and Krispy has you nailed but here I'm stumbling along on mouth and luck without a clue. friggin'... Doctor gets terminated on the first night while the Detective is all blocked up but I'm pushing to lynch the Insomniac and then a vanilla Townie? wha...

i haz stragedy?

:/

We won bitches! I'm glad I could die for the good of the group since I had no night actions! If GreyGhost is in for another round, I will cast my lot in as well.