Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaws In Space

Could you Would You in a Box - A 2048 Megawad (Final Release)

Hello everyone, I've finished making all 32 maps of my megawad! I'd love for you guys to give this a play through & see if you can find any bugs.

In addition to playtesting there are a couple other things that I need to take care of before the final release, mostly getting some graphics for the TITLEPIC & whatnot. That being said I'm confident that this wad will be on IDGames before the end of the year :D

You can now play this beta in any limit removing source port of your choice!

Could You Would You In A Box

Edited by Jaws In Space

Found a problem with the MAP01 music, the drums are out of sync, come in too soon. Here is the fixed version from TNT Evilution (.mus format). The fixed version is in the updated wad.

MAP07: There was an awful node builder bug at the start where the shadow was located, but I fixed that by moving some of the vertexes around.

MAP12: Return has already been released in my 2048 Unleashed community project as MAP23: Return. It is all fine to use it, it is your map.

MAP28: Fixed a few minor issues around the walls.

Thanks for using some of my songs as well.

DOWNLOAD THE WAD WITH FIXES HERE

fix1.png

MAP28, fixed by de merging and by raising back sectors to 128 128.

fix2.png

MAP07 starting area nodes problem. Fixed by moving some vertexes. (joining vertex 60, 381 and 53, 54)

Edited by pcorf

11 hours ago, pcorf said:

Found a problem with the MAP01 music, the drums are out of sync, come in too soon. Here is the fixed version from TNT Evilution (.mus format). The fixed version is in the updated wad.

MAP07: There was an awful node builder bug at the start where the shadow was located, but I fixed that by moving some of the vertexes around.

MAP12: Return has already been released in my 2048 Unleashed community project as MAP23: Return. It is all fine to use it, it is your map.

MAP28: Fixed a few minor issues around the walls.

Thanks for using some of my songs as well.

Thanks Pcorf. I'll add you fixes to my version soon. Based on you screenshots I see that I forgot to update the E3 sky as well. Actually both maps 11 & 12 were featured in previous projects (Mayhem2048 & 2048 Unleashed), I decided to use those as a base to start this megawad. Do your midi's happen to have names? Right now I just have them listed by the wad & map I found them in.

11 hours ago, Jaws In Space said:

Thanks Pcorf. I'll add you fixes to my version soon. Based on you screenshots I see that I forgot to update the E3 sky as well. Actually both maps 11 & 12 were featured in previous projects (Mayhem2048 & 2048 Unleashed), I decided to use those as a base to start this megawad. Do your midi's happen to have names? Right now I just have them listed by the wad & map I found them in.

Zone 300 midis

12 - Zone 300 MAP05 - Hellish Commands

15- Zone 300 MAP32 - Condemned Adventure

16- Zone 300 MAP04 - Into The Lost Valley

20 -Zone 300 MAP11 - Fearless

Okay guys that's to help from antares you can now play the wad in PRBoom. The link above & in the OP have been updated with all bug fixes thus far.

Okay one more small update. I have gone through the entire wad & everything should be ready to go for a final release. All the graphics & text is now in there, the text file should be completely up to date, & I've fixed a few minor bugs that I noticed. I will upload this wad to IDGames on November 1st, so if you see any bugs let me know before then :)

Okay everybody this is the last call for bugs. I've had a few pointed out to me via PM & I've found a few myself as I've been extensively playtesting all the maps this month.

Could You Would You In A Box

The wad goes up onto the archive on November 1st, report any bugs that you may find before then.