Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

I changed my avatar to a hologram-looking Mech Morphix logo because I've been playing Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project a lot recently. and i like Mech Morphix way too much.

Here's my previous avatar for posterity and/or in case anyone else wants to use it for some bizarre reason. (shh, it glows if you look closely.)

129thVisplane said:

I changed my avatar to a hologram-looking Mech Morphix logo because I've been playing Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project a lot recently. and i like Mech Morphix way too much.

Here's my previous avatar for posterity and/or in case anyone else wants to use it for some bizarre reason. (shh, it glows if you look closely.)

http://i.imgur.com/Lr5pNtc.gif

is it just me or does your old avatar look like a marijuana leaf?

roadworx said:

Yeah, a few other people pointed that out too. Smoke radioactive crystals everyday I guess. You'd probably have better luck snorting them instead, though.

roadworx said:

Reminds me of Tiberium.

129thVisplane said:

Smoke radioactive crystals everyday I guess. You'd probably have better luck snorting them instead, though.

Lol this reminds me of that episode of Superjail...

Spoiler

I wanted to have an icon with one of the Half-Life scientists like I used to have on my Steam account, but it didn't work for some reason. Must be the way that iPhone photos are stored.

For now, I am iconless. And you have to kill me to win the game. *dodges bullet*

I know right, sad to let it go... But hey, I will continue with the Gher dance occasionally.
Riko represents me better I guess? I hope

Ledillman said:

I finally caught up with Love Live Sunshine! lot's of nice girls, but Riko is my fav 💗

Wait, what happened to:

Ledillman said:

We fishy-avatar users stand strong, united!!

Psh, whateva hoe, us fish don't need you as long as we still got... umm... well you have a good day, sir.

My story is that I tried uploading 4 different avatars, and for whatever the reason this is the only one that was able to be uploaded, even though they all met the requirements.

I don't know if I posted this before or not. Primarch of the Emperor's Children Legion and the legion is dedicated to the Chaos God Slaanesh. My avatar is the Mark of Slaanesh. oh, just a quick heads up a lot of the art work and stuff that is related to Slaanesh is really, really nsfw. So, I wouldn't google it at work or your mom's house.

Ledillman said:

I finally caught up with Love Live Sunshine! lot's of nice girls, but Riko is my fav 💗

Awesome! Sunshine is so good it's astonishing.

Me and my friends found this really wierd trader from the US, he just in general looks funny. One day we thought of how scary the canned "Silent hills" game would have been, but we knew something, it wouldn't have been as scary as this guy's face. And this is how my wierd ass avatar was born.

I saw Deadwing with a Chrono Cross avatar and decided to follow suit.

Not a bad game at all actually, interesting combat system and some pretty fun matchups.