Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

Hexen II because it's one of my favorite games and I was playing it at the time I was picking an avatar. Paladin partly for the sake of being able to make a "what's a paladin?" joke on boards that allowed setting a custom title, though I dig the "armored knight" sort of archetype, too. Crusader / Demoness are actually my favorite classes though.

Pretty self explanatory; it is my waifu

Since it's Halloween, it should be obvious why I chose one of my favorite Pokémon as my avatar.
A limited time special offer, lasts until midnight (or I get up tomorrow morning)!

SORRY OFFER HAS EXPIRED. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR

Suggested by Fonze and a reply on a post on the DOOM group on Facebook, The Turkey Elemental

Gobble Gobble!

EDIT:
Added Booties. Thanks, Fonze :)

I wanna go with a abbadon wearing a Santa hat while wearing a Christmas lights necklace, but I might not be able to draw that sadly. So just the Santa hat then.

My avatar is just Jerec from Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, I simply favor him a lot as an EU dark Jedi.

< this was my best guy in Pokémon Diamond. I named it Arsenal because of the variety of deadly moves it can learn. (And because I thought it sounded badass.)

Buckethead from Warioland, one of my personal favorite enemies.

That, and since I've gotten snow finally after 2 years, I'm going as a snowman sona

After I had discovered my school's animation tools, I copied Job's Doomfish, tweeked it to look like a Corey Taylor mask, used another user's "J on a field of flame" avatar as my background and then made it dance. When I uploaded it my school's internet cut out at that very moment which made me believe my tiny animation was the cause. ha ha ha. Ah, to be young.

I would later make nice money in IT comms while being utterly clueless about all forms of technology.

The end.

I don't know why I find the "J Corey Taylor dancing shouting flame flame fish" so funny. But I do.