Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

They announced playable Mancubi in Doom 16, and that they could use jump pads, which amused the he'll out of me so I made a crappy gif. Mancubi are my favorite enemy, so it worked.

Someone posted the seizure-Revenant .gif in a thread and I used that for a good year or so. One day I was typing up a lengthy replay, or doing something else that would expose me to my avatar for an extended period, and got rather agitated by it. Went into GIMP and made a still version.

I did nat hit her, it's nat true. It's bullshit, I did nat hit her. I DID NAAAAAHT.

oh hai, Mark.

3 minutes ago, R1ck said:

I did nat hit her, it's nat true. It's bullshit, I did nat hit her. I DID NAAAAAHT.

oh hai, Mark.

oh hi Johnny I didn't know it was you

My avatar is literally a photoshoped picture of the necklace I've worn since Grade 3 (I'm in my first year of university now, by the way). My username was originally based on my necklace and I first used it on PlayStation Network when I was like 16. I've tried setting this as my avatar on PSN but as far as I can tell PSN doesn't allow custom avatars, which is stupid!

5 hours ago, TFK said:

Conan the Barbarian??

Yeah that's the movie. And Thulsa's full name was Thulsa Doom.

What a beautiful duwang

Speaking of duwang, I'm still looking for the source of both the image and the sound effect at 0:37. 

I was GIMPing an image to be manufactured on ear gauges I sell online... but then wondered about copy right...then forgot to look it up...then it came here to its final resting place.

Twenty-some years ago I discovered how much fun it was to draw in MS Paint. I was writing short stories in a fantasy setting, and decided to draw some human characters in medieval costumes. My avatar is from one of my drawings.

[Sadly, I can't find my other drawings.]