Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

This gif always reminds me how I feel  when I just woke up while I slept only few hours.

It's basically become my representation online, TF2 Scout with a Metroid for a head. The shtick is that I'm actually the metroid and I'm possessing people.

05ftZO7.jpg

^ kaleidoscope filter in Paint Shop Pro trial version + above image ^ I made this avatar approx. 13 years ago

Gintoki Sakata from Gintama, a.k.a. Silver Soul.

'Nuff said.

Poro from League of Legends. Haven't played that game for 3 years, but this one is still cute enough for my avatar.

By the way, I wonder how many people remember that my avatar is an animated one.

11 minutes ago, Mason. said:

Yotsugi from the monogatari series

One of my favorite series and characters <3 .

To remain on topic, I previously used a gif with a moon, but soon changed it because I already use that somewhere else and you can also set a custom background for the box around the avatar there, without it it just doesn't look as good, if at all, so I switched to something else that I still wanted to be animated, so I looked for another gif, this time with Skeletor, since he's one of my favorite cartoon characters.

When I first joined in February of 2017, my avatar was one of the defaults, the Chex Warrior (I was playing quite a bit of it back then, for some reason). Recently, I had decided to change my avatar to BJ breathing in the Mac version of Wolfenstein 3D. It's now like this due to my interest in the Mac version (Despite the fact that I'm a PC user).

Here's a reference as to where my avatar came from (Please excuse the shitty quality; I had grabbed this image from Google):

wolfimage_002.jpeg

Putting only Spyro pictures for my avatar got me bored

. I deciced to change with an another cute character from the Playstation.

It's Daxter from Jak series. I only played the first game and an another one on PSP a long time ago when I was kid.

Well, I wanted some sprite glory, and since I'm an avid fan of MK in general, especially the first 3 games, I figured I might as well replace the old one with a character, so I found something ok with Raiden.

I forgot why I made a stone recolor of an archvile sprite but I couldn't decide on anything else sooooooooooooooooo

I decided to be an asexual, but I'm not against sex (only antisexuals against sex and antisexuals are not asexuals). I just think that sex isn't important in life (except for begetting offspring but I think that in the future this will also be rejected).

Spoiler

Of course sometimes I have sexual fantasies, but I hope that since March or this day I will get rid of them.

29 minutes ago, Ajora said:

Don't really have an interesting story. It's just a photo someone snapped of me at a bar.

That's you!? Huh, didn't even know that until recently.

Mine is a sprite from my personal mugshot mod I made of myself.  I pretty much just took the doomguy sprites and gave them glasses and black hair, lol.  In game the glasses actually get cracked and eventually fall off with different health stages.