Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

Terran it up!

EDIT:  I am a evil member ... post #666.  I guess I can't post anymore.

On 6/21/2018 at 3:14 AM, BJ34 said:

I've created my persona for 3 months ago. Description:

1521444785.dagtilki_1.png

towelunn_by_dagtilki-dcg677s.png

1525456234.dagtilki_myfox.png
Name: Towelunn

Species Name: Vulpus montanus / Yama no kitsune (Mountain Fox)

Clan: dagtilki/tawtulki 

Orientation: bisexual

Likes: mountain, sky, flying, rain, breath air, soup, chicken, friendships, kindness, quiet, loneliness, ice-cream, cheese

Dislikes: wars, disputes, treason, noise, hate, conflicts, cakes, sugar, humiliation, laughing

Character: angry, dissatisfied, mysterious, unsociable, modest and very gullible

Ability: vampirism, night vision, transformation, stealth 

What in the actual fuck.449439806871699457.png.04cbbb723ae3df8175ab65cc65b4d94f.png

3 hours ago, MrD!zone said:

What in the actual fuck.449439806871699457.png.04cbbb723ae3df8175ab65cc65b4d94f.png

At least its not a My Little Pony one... and I've seen worse furry-profiles than this one, trust me.

As for myself.

I like cats. I like orange (the colour, and the fruit).

I found this image of a literal orange-cat several years ago.

It has become one of my primary avatars for quite a long time (along with Tanya from Youjo Senki).

3 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I like the expression on the Lemurs face.

One of the most amazing animals from my pov <3 .

My presence on these Forums got to its 8th anniversary yesterday, and for that occasion, I felt myself inclined "being an Anime girl" for 2 weeks from that on. Meet Vesta.

VesVes.png.160d0fa8e583c77496ddb9c259388f32.png

I'll be back to my old self by the 17th.

Edited by The_MártonJános

Crowdia from Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (I just so happened to find the BEST EXPRESSION to convey exactly what I felt after I played through this insanely easy game)

1 minute ago, MTF Sergeant said:

@Aquila Chrysaetos Explain this avatar for me, will you please?

What avatar? Mine? I already explained it six weeks ago.

On 6/22/2018 at 3:29 PM, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Aquila chrysaetos. Sectioned out from an image taken by Yves Adams, a Belgian photographer who caught a scene of a golden eagle fighting with a fox in Bulgaria.

Spoilered for size and (little bit) content.

Reveal hidden contents

Golden-Eagle-on-Fox.jpg

Wanted one of Aquila chrysaetos canadensis, the American golden eagle, because I'm American, but this image showed the badassitude of the golden eagle too well for me to pass it up.

16 minutes ago, MTF Sergeant said:

Why the change from the SCP logo though?

On 6/22/2018 at 3:44 PM, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

[This avatar] works better, probably because it matches my handle/username.

14 minutes ago, Catpho said:

Heh, @MTF Sergeant was just getting in the SCP club :P

I have been a long time fan of the Foundation! Got into it like, 2 years ago, read almost half of the wiki, and played almost all videogames(Completed SCP: Containment Breach and 087-B).

Just now, MTF Sergeant said:

I have been a long time fan of the Foundation! Got into it like, 2 years ago, read almost half of the wiki, and played almost all videogames(Completed SCP: Containment Breach and 087-B).

I meant like the SCP avatars in Doomworld, not like new to the "SCP" thing. Haven't been to the site in a while now that you've mentioned it. Should really go back there :P

I drew this profile picture a while ago (April 2017, according to my computer) as a replacement for the crap one I made before (which is no longer on my hard drive):
channelartlogonew.png.f10c147f755a1b59697d45fecc097b5c.png

It's simplistic, but good enough for most purposes. I use it on Steam, Discord, Youtube, et cetera.

But, as Doom's 24th birthday approached last year, I decided to create a new, temporary version to commemorate that.

What I did? I took samples from the original Doom's logo, mixed them together, and used them on a template of the above logo at a quarter of the resolution of the original.

channelartlogonewdoom.png.eeefbba73d21b23bd093591c9133c606.png

I used it on Steam and Discord for a few days before switching back to my general use one.

But, when I discovered Doomworld at the beginning of this year, I decided that it'd probably make more sense to use the Doom-themed one.

Some fun facts in the spoiler below. I put them in there as to not create a bigger block for people to scroll through.

Spoiler

Fun fact 1: I also made another Doom-themed version (although this time based on the newer titles) at the release of the Doom Eternal trailer. Admittedly shoddily done, but still decent-looking and fun to make nonetheless - even if my sister mistook it for someone bleeding on my profile picture.
channelartlogonewdoometernal.png.885a1bf2a2a54a59e75c3febdb3ab8a4.png

Fun fact 2: When I made the Halloween variant for my profile picture, I also thought of Doom, as I couldn't exactly just shove a witch hat or hockey mask onto the thing. What I did?
channelartlogonewhalloween.png.9baae893c791be42e499d3510fc48afe.png
I put an inverted pentagram and the number 666 into it, of course.

Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul represents a side (or part) of me pretty well, no further explanations required.

But then so did Mandy before him.

I watched Trigun on Adult Swim a lot when I was a little kid. I liked it a lot back then, and Ive been meaning to rewatch it for a while but its hard to find. So this is Vash, the main character.

Edited by Jthom : Watched on Adult Swim NOT Toonami.