Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

On 7/25/2020 at 8:33 PM, LiT_gam3r said:

LoL. I always thought that it was some communist thing with some weapons replacing a hammer and sickle.

exactly. but in the same time it is Teh Official Logo. ;-)

5 hours ago, kawadec said:

Cheeky Neptune in a Deadpool hoodie

She looks a lot like Sachiko here.

My avatar is a completely intentional visual design by the developers who coded the super shotgun to display SHT2J0 for one frame longer while the double barrel shotgun's frame switches from SHT2A0 to SHT2B0 during its fire animation. ;)

13 minutes ago, UndeadRyker said:

My avatar is a completely intentional visual design by the developers who coded the super shotgun to display SHT2J0 for one frame longer while the double barrel shotgun's frame switches from SHT2A0 to SHT2B0 during its fire animation. ;)

I've been using Zdoom and GZdoom for so long that I forgot about that. I miss that little quirk. <Insert Smiley Face Here>

The Big Core is the notoriously easy main boss from Konami's iconic 1985 horizontal space shooter "Gradius".  Gradius is also known outside of Japan as "Nemesis".  You get to fight the Big Core in 5 of the game's 7 levels.  It also appears in Gradius 2 (aka Vulcan Venture outside of Japan) during that game's boss rush and is parodied in Konami's official Gradius parodies known as "Parodius".

The Big Core was also heavily referenced in many of Konami's other iconic 1980s games, such as the NES version of Blades of Steel, where he appears during the Intermission screens.

17 hours ago, Final Verdict said:

Don't change it. It stands out, perhaps due to the lack of colour. Even though I have never met you it just seems to fit for some reason.

But it doesn't lack color. It may not be extremely colorful but color is there, as you can see on the shadowed eyes and the tie.

This is what I cropped it from BTW:

Spoiler

3C73E10A3CA86C63031D124A57F8A2B632AFBB99

1 minute ago, seed said:

But it doesn't lack color. It may not be extremely colorful but color is there, as you can see on the shadowed eyes and the tie.

Reveal hidden contents

Cool avatar. I like it. 

5 minutes ago, seed said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just meant the colour scheme was simpler which makes it stand out, in a good way. Although I did not notice the tie was red, but I can clearly see it in the larger version.

Either way, it's a nice avatar. It stands out and I personally think you should stick with it, people come to attach the person with the avatar/name. It's why I dislike changing them unless absolutely necessary. That's enough praise from me though, I'm starting to feel awkward here.

I recently fell in love with BEASTARS, a manga series by Paru Itagaki. My avatar is a cropped screenshot of Legoshi - the protagonist - from the Netflix anime adaptation. :)

Spoiler

unnamed.jpg.07639a11a683a697f84c7f4b90c04035.jpg

2019: This old avatar was the Tyrant from Resident Evil 0, I believe. I thought it looked creepy and awesome.

Literally just a screencap from the Lupin III Pilot Film. I use it because I like the series and the screencap, but also because Lupin is incredibly important historically and has been in circulation almost continuously for fifty years and somehow remains obscure in the west. Any chance I get to plug this series, I will.

5 minutes ago, Pokemanic33 said:

Literally just a screencap from the Lupin III Pilot Film. I use it because I like the series and the screencap, but also because Lupin is incredibly important historically and has been in circulation almost continuously for fifty years and somehow remains obscure in the west. Any chance I get to plug this series, I will.

Oh, I've seen 8 years ago. It was nice anime. 

A friend of mine drew it for me, it's Arma from the snes game Demon's Crest but since he didn't draw it with the same face proportions (the originals mouth is longer and less beak like) so i think i could call it my own very special demon :)

7 hours ago, Cell said:

I turned 27 today.

Happy birthday mate 👌.

2 hours ago, SOSU said:

A friend of mine drew it for me, it's Arma from the snes game Demon's Crest but since he didn't draw it with the same face proportions (the originals mouth is longer and less beak like) so i think i could call it my own very special demon :)

It's a pretty nice drawing, don't change it.

Its my character in a game called Spiral Knight (which basically plays like a zelda) i just customized it to looks like a dark lord

I got a internet avatar since 2016, as a raccon that play bad or old games. Since then it's changing a little, and the one i have rigth now it's was made for Halloween.