Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TMD

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 19 - This time...it's personal

Hnnng if only it was a little bit earlier this month...from tonight I'm gonna be home alone until the 15th- which would be PERFECT because I won't have to worry about being quiet and sheet...

...not that I was silent every other time but...eh :P

Yep I should be done with exams by this point, and midnight's no problem for me. Sign me up.

Neat, I'm always up for this. Now we've got to upload the previous sessions (ASS 17 and ASS 18) to the Idgames archives. Oh, and before I forget, a theme suggestion would be to use the Berserk powerup.

From the title I must assume that all the themes will be based around Jaws The Revenge, I expect the last map in the wad to have a boat crashing into a roaring shark causing it to explode as Lorraine Gary spouts of a terrible one liner.

Breezeep said:

Now we've got to upload the previous sessions (ASS 17 and ASS 18) to the Idgames archives.

Both are on the archives as of a few days ago. They're not on the frontend as of this writing, but you can grab them from the /newstuff folder. :)

ArmouredBlood said:

Sweet, I could make this. If I wake up at 9 am on a Saturday. Hmm.

I believe in you. Heart of the cards!

The Green Herring said:

Both [ASS17 and 18] are on the archives as of a few days ago. They're not on the frontend as of this writing, but you can grab them from the /newstuff folder. :)

Now you can get them off Doomworld's frontend. You can get 17 here and 18 here.

Awesome, I will NOT miss the ASS! Too bad I don't understand how these damn time zones work :/

Wait wait...SHIT! D:<
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WHY...why must I have to work on Saturday...WHY.
This is like...3 fucking months in a row now that I will have to work on the ASS session (I don't normally do Saturday) if 4PM UTC = 5PM GMT...that means I'll still be at work when it starts...>:(
So fucking mad... ;w; if only it was a couple hours after! Or...the later time again ;w;

Isn't it a good idea to start the session on sunday, to prevent people who work on saturdays from getting pissed off?

FuzzballFox said:

Wait wait...SHIT! D:<
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WHY...why must I have to work on Saturday...WHY.
This is like...3 fucking months in a row now that I will have to work on the ASS session (I don't normally do Saturday) if 4PM UTC = 5PM GMT...that means I'll still be at work when it starts...>:(
So fucking mad... ;w; if only it was a couple hours after! Or...the later time again ;w;

How come you just type that way?

Sure why not. I'll send you a Skype invite. My name is the same as here.

Breezeep said:

How come you just type that way?

Some people are just excitable I guess.

It's a long story related to IM messaging over the years and a deep rooted fear of word wrapping. :V

I dunno really just something I've become accustomed to over the years~

ClumsyDoomer said:

I'll try to participate. I still haven't found any details though.

Keep an eye on this thread or add me on Skype (mionicdonut) and when the time comes (June 20th, 4 pm UTC or noon us eastern, apply to your timezone). At that time and on those venues, I announce the themes for the session. Then stuff happens for the next two to three and a half hours. And then maps appear.

Really that's how it goes.

The magic begins one week from this point on time. Set your watches or your doomworld timers accordingly.