Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavageCorona

This is now the official skeleton thread

FireFish said:

side note ;
damn that Frankenstein's monster thing eating corpses is weird. it does not faze me yet its weird, yet its OK, yet its.... inexplicable.

Yeah, that one actually gave me pause, too, but then I thought about Brutal Doom and the like. I'm really not that familiar with the games you guys play today and how much gore has become accepted. I'm thinking the saliva running out of his mouth was originally supposed to be blood but was deemed too gruesome for a magazine cover in 1969.

Gore is fine as long as you [spoiler] it. I have no personal problem with it though.

I'm also interested in where you find these skeleton comics.

SavageCorona said:

I'm also interested in where you find these skeleton comics.

I'm just following links from blogs and forums which result from searches of titles, artists, publishers... Lets me do some interesting reading while finding skeletons. I used to have a large collection of books, comic books, MAD and other magazines. I posted a pic of my MADs on Doomworld awhile back but those are gone now (along with the pic).

The 1st Gamer said:

Vincent Price is one of my favorite actors! I love House on Haunted Hill.

Bring the skeleton next time! ;)

Boris Karloff:

Jaxxoon R said:

One of those statues is throwing a total deal with it pose.

yo yo wassup mang lemme drop a sick beat and spit some hot fire on that mixtape bruh

Ok I am actually going to try and find this comic to buy. This is exactly the edgy teen girl I have and we all have inside of us.

EDIT: While searching I found there's a third one

SavageCorona said:

Source? That sounds like a fuckin metal read.

It does look to be from a Heavy Metal Magazine.

warning: skeleton with tits

Spoiler

What a non-chalant murderer and victim.

Jaxxoon R said:

One of those statues is throwing a total deal with it pose.

Yah, I'm not certain what deadly sin she's meant to represent. (Each statue is one of the seven, btw. Shot from Metropolis)

Clonehunter said:

What a non-chalant murderer and victim.

Yah, I'm not certain what deadly sin she's meant to represent. (Each statue is one of the seven, btw. Shot from Metropolis)

I love the pose the reaper's got in that picture, it gives him a general air of "What, really? I wasn't even actively looking for dead people today."

And yeah I know all Metropolis, yo. I've even got a copy of the book the movie's screenplay as initially based off of. Now about that statue, my initial assumption was pride, and having had a look at the German text on the plate above it confirms my belief.

Eitelkeit; vanity. Or pride, essentially.

I'm kind of disappointed Despair is always left out in these thematic things, though.

Ever since I was about 11, I wanted to make a video game that revolved around humanoid birds and an open world environment. I always though birds were so cool when I was young, and I wanted to find a way to put birds into a video game. The time has come for me to make a back-story. I have had so much passion in this story idea for a long time. I was thinking of writing a novel, but a video game would be better. I can come up with a story. but please I need help with this. I am a beginner at video game design, but this has inspired me to learn. I do not know where I can find a team of developers, as many people I know just dont know anything about it. Can I please ask for help? Sorry for my bad grammar and wierdness, just very tired.

I'm very excited about being able to possibly develop a game and do most of the work based on your vague bird-person story that has yet to be written.

Your ambition is inspiring. I'll do anything I can. How much seed money would you like to get started?