Find results in...
Papissama

World's Most Anticipated Games

*sees The Witness on the list*

By the gods, it's not dead after all?!

MFG38 said:

*sees The Witness on the list*

By the gods, it's not dead after all?!

People have been anticipating games with no official word they exist.

I'm still holding out for Rayman 12: The Fishy Swear, in which Rayman can become a fish, but only on land where it is useless.

Chezza said:

But damn it, a Doom release is a very significant event in game history no matter how it turns out. Not some JRPG 13 year old girl fan service giant magical morphing sword, over dramatic voice-acting, mushroom eating, colorful and ridiculous hair-styled Japanese game. I'm too butt hurt over something stupid, I know.

Who are you to decide, together with that dose of near racism or cultural hate, what people should like ?

In 1993 doom was a name to behold, now its just a relic which people rediscover, or one which some never forgot. A lot of people never even played it while being in their end 20's because it was old, ugly, and absolutely no longer relevant by the time they turned 10 or 11 in 1999. (ignoring the occasional small child able to play doom at the age of 4 or 5 with very liberal, allowing, or non caring parents.)

Time does not stand still and that which is important changes trough the eye of the beholder.

Yeah it's all opinion like every other list. It reflects those that chose to participate.