Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

DW Private messages bug report

So I replied to a member's PM and included his message in the reply (as is the default when replying). His message included a spoiler tag. Both messages I sent resulted in errors when the recipient tried to read the messages, so that the recipient wasn't able to read the content of my reply and my reply also failed to display when I clicked on it in my sent box. So the third time I replied to his message I deleted the entire portion of his message, including the quote brackets and the spoiler code and then my message sent fine and displayed fine in my sent box.

My suspicion is that the spoiler tag inside a quote is causing the problem. The spoiler tag included about 120 or more lines of wad links.

I made a copy of it myself and put it in my inbox, and behold, I cannot load the page when I click on it. The web server actually closes the connection for some reason. (I forwarded it to you)

I *think* I fixed it.

FWIW, the problem was a stack overflow with PCRE recursion... barf...

I replied to his original problem message just now and I was able to read the sent message in my sent box this time. I'm awaiting his reply.