Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheNerdTurtle2

GZDoom Builder Questions

I used to use DB2 so GZDoom builder is a step up and I have some questions. Okay before I start with the questions I'm just going to let you know I HATE change. I can't deal with it so when I downloaded gzdoom builder I was horrified to see all of the movements and whatnot.

How can I get rid of this and replace it with the old one:

If that is possible I will be so happy, the new one is too bright and there is too much stuff all thrown at my face.

Next up, don't ask me why, but this has to go

Any way to remove the cross that marks the middle of the map? For some reason it bothers me to no end.

Finally and most importantly is there any way to put this toolbar back at the top of the screen:

Not only that but is it possible to remove some of the features on there that I don't need like drawing mode or whatever?

Thanks a bunch! I just can't get to gripes with the new window placements, sorry for wasting your time haha

EDIT: Also is there any way to change the texture selection screen to DB2's?

Put in a feature request. I'd personally prefer that toolbar to be pin-able so I could park it beside the top toolbar.

I'm also trying to switch to GZDB right now, and one thing I can't figure out is how to enable fullbright lighting in visual mode. In DB2 it was as easy as pressing B, but in GZDB I can't even find it in controls.

Also, I was going to complain about how the new way of lighting adjustment (CTRL + mouse wheel) messes with floor heights, but it can be redefined.

Da Werecat said:

In DB2 it was as easy as pressing B, but in GZDB I can't even find it in controls.

In r2330 it's amongst the View controls as "Toggle Full Brightness".

Kappes Buur said:

I guess you haven't looked in F5 - Controls

Da Werecat said:

I can't even find it in controls.

Thanks anyway. I was searching for it in the Visual Mode section, mostly.