Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eXg. ShooteR

Does anyone play Doom 3 multiplayer?

I used to play a lot around 2004-2008 but most servers and the modding/Youtube community as a whole died shortly after that. Too bad! I rememeber Doom 3 mod videos used to get tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of views. For 2007/2008 that was really impressive stuff. The original Doom 3 modding community was a lot larger than most people here give it credit for.

I tried on the BFG version with Steam and no one was there. Last time I saw people on the servers was maybe 6 years ago when I last tried. It was really active. I also remember people were playing the X-Box version 6 years ago as well.

I loaded up Skulltag a few weeks ago and no one was on it. I was shocked. Maybe its my firewall settings or something on my current computer.

geo said:

I loaded up Skulltag a few weeks ago and no one was on it. I was shocked. Maybe its my firewall settings or something on my current computer.

The actual reason is that Skulltag died a few years ago, but continues under name Zandronum, and the whole multiplayer scene moved there. It's very active as always.