Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MaTT [TiK]

Dog Tag Rulez! Bring it bak 2 ZDaemon!

Can sum1 with a descent connection speed (and preferably living in the UK) please start hosting another dogtag zdaemon server, cos they all seem to be gone. Use dwango7 or wangotag - they'r both good. Cummon, pls

wtf, since when did they disappear? (this coming from the person who has been away for a month)

Dog tag is dwango7 map10, and it plays almost exactly like squriell tag, which you and falc used to run on csdoom, where you have to run long distances after someone presses the button.

But my favorite of all the death-tag maps is dwango6 map24.

will said:

Dog tag is dwango7 map10, and it plays almost exactly like squriell tag, which you and falc used to run on csdoom, where you have to run long distances after someone presses the button.

But my favorite of all the death-tag maps is dwango6 map24.

Where can I find out more about "Squirrel Tag" and other death-tag maps?

deathwarrior said:

wtf, since when did they disappear? (this coming from the person who has been away for a month)

lol, thats probably how long they've been away for.

Heck, I stopped hosting squirrel tag because I thought nobody was interested in it. Anybody want to try it again? Or....I'll look at one of the above maps you guys suggest. Will try to have one running on rarefiles tonight.

Yeah, i'm interested - I love dog tag and wangotag. I played dog-tag with DeaN [TiK] most nights the server was running, but i still dont think he's got the hang of it - he kept completely forgettin wot to do.