Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

What is your real name?

I am just bored and looking to hear some random facts about some of you. What is your first name? Were you named after anybody? Do you like your name?

My name is Trace (Shocker, right?). I was named after a Bears player from 1990 who went by the name Trace Armstrong. I love my name because it's unique. I've only met one other Trace in my entire life. We went to high school together, but he was a real prick.

Humorously enough, I don't care about football at all.

Alexa, though nearly everyone thinks it's "Alexis" at first. I'm not sure why, either. Maybe the way I say my own name? Or maybe "Alexis" is more common? Either way, it takes some people a while to get it right.

I'm not named after anyone, but yes, I like my name :)

Jason but it's a very common name, I usually get called variants of it from friends such as Jase. I don't know how to feel about my name but I don't hate it nor like it, I'm just simply okay with it.

Jacek. I was actually named after my father, which is annoying (I hate it when first names are recycled; it's dreadfully unoriginal.) I asked Dad why did they do it like that; apparently, everyone called me "Jacek Jr." before I was properly named, and this name stuck.

Alex. The nx in my name stands for NaleX which I went for on steam, for a while. Although it's not my original name, I prefer Alex over the original.

This is private and personal information that is most certainly not in every text file for every project I've released since 2005 and half of my community project contributions as well...

My first name is also totally not the same as Obsidian's.

My real name is "Farouk" which means in Arabic :
"A Guy who can see the differences between the Good and Bad"
No shame :3

Wow.

First there was how old are you now this? OK.

Heh.

Daniel.

Named after a song mother listened to. idk the name though.

Christopher, though I go by Chris unless I'm in trouble.

I've never asked why that's my name. I suppose it's a common enough name that I have never been curious. I was told that if I had been born a girl I would have been named Roxanne after a prostitute that Sting knew.

Oh, we're talking about that too. I was named after my father, it's that simple. Sometimes gets confusing obviously, so not sure if it was a good idea.

John. When I was younger, I hated it because it's such a common name. Well, I didn't hate the name itself, I hated that so many other people were called John. But then again, it's been a while since I've ran into another John, so that's worked out alright. I was named after my grandfather, who was a friggin' awesome dude - World War II hero, among other things. I guess the only downside is there's no way I can live up to his awesomeness.

Hey now guys, I'm not trying to get into your personal information here.

Let's be reasonable.

But just for laughs, what number comes to your mind when you hear the words "Social" and "Security"?

Again, no reason. Just curious.

Jerry. My grandfather on my dad's side was 'Gerald', but my mom intervened so that I wouldn't have to spell my name with a 'G'.

For what seems like a common enough name, I'm not sure I've ever met another Jerry in person. My younger brother shares his name with half the men in my family, so I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

TraceOfSpades said:

Hey now guys, I'm not trying to get into your personal information here.

Let's be reasonable.

But just for laughs, what number comes to your mind when you hear the words "Social" and "Security"?

Again, no reason. Just curious.

actually i wasn't ranting to your question, it was just a joke!

walter confalonieri said:

actually i wasn't ranting to your question, it was just a joke!

So was mine, no worries bud. Haha

TraceOfSpades said:

872,177,914,000 - I can't keep up with it!