Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

What is your real name?

Oh Chel no!

Also, if you go to the Post a picture of yourself thread, you can all see what I look like since you all know my name. You should all do the same just for shit and giggles.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Elric.

Alex, though most immediate family calls me Biagio (my middle name, it comes from my great uncle who went MIA in WWII) and pretty much everyone at school referred to me by my last name because there's too many people named Alex there.

Michael. But, if you want to get technical, it's the old Norse spelling of Michael, Mikjáll. I don't use the old Norse spelling because people will try to pronounce my name as something besides Michael and some idiots will try to tell me that my name isn't Michael based on how it's spelled.

walter confalonieri said:

<---- this.

Yeah, i'm a evil genius... i use my real name on a forum

To be fair, that's a pretty sweet name. Italian is such a cool language in general.

SavageCorona said:

I'm really fucking immature I laughed at that ^

Ha! Yeah man I used to have a jolly good chuckle fest over that myself I remember when mum told me who I was named after and I was both insulted yet delighted. I bet he'd be right up Memfis' alley. Also, I cannot remember the last time anyone referred to me by my actual name, it is either Dave or most friends would call me Springy.

People call me Vinny, y'all can too.

I was prolly named after a saint. Before I was born, my mother wanted to call me Frank, after her father and brother, but my pops said no, since there were too many Franks in her family as it was.

So here I am; a short, very Italian-looking mutt, named Vinny... How many times you think I hear about that movie... Lol

I've never met another Vinny, but all the Vincent's I met have been dealt with because there can only be one! Yup, cliché highlander refernce, I figured it'd fit in with the evil puns going around. ^^