Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clonehunter

Who's this guy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doom-3-Promo-Display-Standee-Activision-Bethesda-Softworks-Very-Rare-/291473612438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43dd2e5e96

Interesting that they have this brown haired guy on the standee for Doom 3. When I first saw this in a thumbnail, I assumed it was the RoE Combat Engie, but it seems to be someone totally different. I'm not too well versed in Doom 3, but was there originally some kind of co-op mode?

That dude looks far cooler than the hideous atrocity that was the Resurrection of Evil space marine *shivers*

RUSH said:

That dude looks far cooler than the hideous atrocity that was the Resurrection of Evil space marine *shivers*

You mean this guy?

Erm, yes. That's the one. Somebody seriously needs to turn that into a meme and caption it with "Bro, what did I just smoke?"

I bet the ladies are dying to kiss this face:

You know, not everyone can be fucking gorgeous. I thought he looked fine for some rugged trooper. He does look slightly bemused, rather, in that last screenshot. I think also enjoyed it when the artifact wiped out his buddies, or at least he didn't particularly care.

Does he look any sexier like this?

Well at least he looks less like a fish in the smoothed image. Normal cheeks instead of that weird gill skin.