Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaJuice

3D model of goat head dude

Ok, now for some doom related art:D
This here is the goat looking guy I've been working on. I think someone here said it's called the Sign of Sin but I could be wrong.
It's a work in progress and there is much left to do, but please tell me what you think.

http://www.subwayz.net/upload/MrGoatHead.jpg

I don't think Ling'll be too happy about the size of this pic - there's a limit to the size of images you're allowed to use with image tags
- better convert it into a link before Ling sees it and brings down eternal damnation upon you.

Nice model, btw :-)

Hey, that's neat. Keep it going, it's nice and faithful to the original.

I think the pic size limit is 640x480.

Tight, TIGHT work dawg! Dat shit is ill as fuck, very nice!!!!

P.S. it's known as Baphomet, the Icon of Sin. ;)

Somebody skin this sucker, I think I have a new desktop background candidate ...

Thanks for the comments guys, making slow but steady progress. Once it's done I'll try and texture. It'll be a cool wallpaper for sure:D

Yay, it's gettin' better.

put a spike on each side of the jaw, and defenatly skin this

Nice work!

I can't wait to see it fully textured and skinned...or maybe even animated if that's possible :)

Nice. Mesh and skin the rest of the Doom monsters, sprites and weapons to make an md2 pack for JDoom and we will all love you forever and ever.

Hahaha, sorry, probably won't happen.
I might however model DoomGuy and maybe a couple other doom baddies to put in a scene with baphomet here.

That is just amazing, I love it, I also remember the cybie you made a while back, to put it simply you own, keep up the good work. =]