Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Annunakitty

WTF just happened to the forums?

Usernames and quotes are ten kinds of fucked up too. I've tried dumping my cache and refreshing and still the same; am i the only one seeing this?

...Everything seems to be OK now. That was bizarre. I do desperately need to build a new computer, but I've never had anything like that happen before. ;~;

I see a lot of stuff like that on Steam.

The real question is wtf happened to your browser.

You have so many plugins/extensions I can't help but suspect you are rolling with malware. Hopefully you know how to use regedit.exe. Get started with Modify/Remove Programs, strip off the fat and run a virus scan.

Maes said:

The real question is wtf happened to your browser.

You mean the blurred bookmarks bar? Did that just in case anything happened to betray my privacy.

TheCupboard said:

You have so many plugins/extensions I can't help but suspect you are rolling with malware. Hopefully you know how to use regedit.exe. Get started with Modify/Remove Programs, strip off the fat and run a virus scan.

I'm pretty on top of that shit. I don't add anything I don't know for sure is safe, and my malware scans are clean.

BombChel said:

You mean the blurred bookmarks bar? Did that just in case anything happened to betray my privacy.

Somebody dedicated could probably recognize all of the icons even if blurred to 3x3-pixel blocks like this. I can't myself, though.