Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nefhril

DooM (4) Pictures

They were extremely annoying in Doom 3 actually now that I think about it. Maybe bigger as you said? Or even a slower, different attack pattern? They're kind of a staple in the Doom series so I almost feel like it's a given that we'll see them. Maybe some shots will crop up here with either a Lost Soul or a Spider that we haven't seen yet :D Doubt it though :(

MrDeAD1313 said:

They were extremely annoying in Doom 3 actually now that I think about it. Maybe bigger as you said? Or even a slower, different attack pattern? They're kind of a staple in the Doom series so I almost feel like it's a given that we'll see them. Maybe some shots will crop up here with either a Lost Soul or a Spider that we haven't seen yet :D Doubt it though :(

They'll figure something out. So far they haven't shown any spiders or Lost Soul either, at least they showed the Cacodemon. c: I agree with the Lost Souls having a different attack pattern, maybe shooting flaming balls of fire out of their mouths?

Well, I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of movement in his attacks. Maybe more of a motion he may do before the initial attack that would leave a small window for the player to get an attack in rather than him moving so freely about the area? I dunno. Sorry for getting off topic guys ;)

MrDeAD1313 said:

Well, I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of movement in his attacks. Maybe more of a motion he may do before the initial attack that would leave a small window for the player to get an attack in rather than him moving so freely about the area? I dunno. Sorry for getting off topic guys ;)

It's fine. If you like, feel free to post a picture If you discover anything related to DOOM (2016).

It would be cool if they did make it it's own thing now. I'd really like to see it come back though. And like I said before, the souls are pretty much an inevitable return to the Doom series. But I do hope they aren't such a pain in the ass this time around lol