Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Show off your homepages here.

ON TOPIC:
DESCRIBE AND DISPLAY YOUR HOMEPAGES HERE. IMAGES(320 X 240) OF YOUR HOMEPAGES ARE WELCOME TO BE POSTED BELOW.

I haven't updated my site in a while, partially because of the work I'm putting into the big version switch coming up. =)

deathwarrior said:

semi-big flamewar against me happened at the real newdoom site because of this

HAHAHAH Rofl. Got a URL to the flamewar too?

Oh great, now I get to explain to the university admins why there is an animated gif of a penis in my internet history. Wonderfull.

Crendoatse.cx

That was meant as a placeholder until I can be arsed to make my actual site. Of course, now that I'm off for the summer it might actually get done =)

Hmmm...I'd post my homepage, but its basicaly just a homepage and one music file. I swear I'll update it...some day.

Dude, you are gonna get sooooo banned....

Da hell? What da fuck for dawg? Da link ain't even SPELLED right! It seems like you copy and pasted it wrong though! **WINK WINK**

........... and since when are Pr0n links against da rules here anyways? ESPECIALLY OBVIOUS ONES DAT AIN'T DISGUISED TO LOOK LIKE NORMAL STUFF!!!?

www.ghettobootty.com

DooMBoy said:

Dude, you are gonna get sooooo banned....

chill man, it's only a broken link...or is it? =P

Spike said:

http://www.reznor.demon.co.uk

My drawings, Doom project, some band lyrics and pictures, some favourite sci-fi films featured and some info on me (pre-bleached hair)

Nice timer on your webpage there. Speaking of demon.net, I want to ask you, Spike, something about the site that there is something I would like to know. You may get hosted at there once you sign up, right? Would it be necessary that you have to be one of those co-workers of there? Since I've seen the majority of servers hosting of Quake 3 is by demon.net, I'm just wondering what is required to gain the service.

999cop said:

chill man, it's only a broken link...or is it? =P

Wasn't quite broken at first...