Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildweasel

"UAC - Station Locked" wallpaper?

Has anybody got a high-definition wallpaper of the UAC "Station Locked" screen that is seen throughout the game? I've figured out how to install custom wallpaper images on the Windows 7 login screen, and thought that'd be the perfect thing to put on it.

My screen is a typical 1920x1080 panel, but I can crop wherever is needed.

I have an animated station locked screensaver, if you want that I can upload it or find the original link.

I like the newschool UAC logo, but I always felt it had too much going on. Should have been a bit more minimal.

The only difference with the screensaver and wallpaper is that they don't have a soft glow look like the in game one.

GoatLord said:

I like the newschool UAC logo, but I always felt it had too much going on. Should have been a bit more minimal.

Well the new UAC logo seems to be taking a more minimalist vibe of the D3 UAC logo. But either way, I've far preferred the triangle logo as opposed to classic Doom's UAC logo. However, I also like seeing them together, as seen in Doom 3. According to the Bethesda E3 pins, the new 'secondary logo' seems to be UAC with the A being the triangle.

Awesome wallpaper to who ever made it. And hello also, first time here on the doom 3 forums :)