Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

10 hours ago, ThrashMetalFanBert94 said:

Lol wut Ni🅱️🅱️A?~

If you had the misfortune of playing DooD, you'd understand. And your new zombibmoz rifif sprite was very reminiscent of it.

Finally had a full day to just work on my sprites. More animation for Man-faced Cherub. Full animation (without armor or halo), Attack animation, and death animation (No gore... yet). The pause near the end of the main animation is for if the cherub has a long way to fall when it dies. I plan to make the colors more dynamic, adding the armor and halo, and do a dodge animation. I don't know if I'm going to make 3/4th, profile, 6/8th and posterior poses. I just want to make a working asset at this point. 

Cherub-animation-3-(No-armor).gif

Cherub-attack-animation(No-armor).gif

Cherub-death-(No-armor-no-blood).gif

9yx2deL.png

Little Drone with a lotta punch.

So basically if you've played Black Ops 2, you'll know of the Dragonfire drones that were pretty cool, albeit useless if not in a large pack (probably why they sucked in Blops2 MP) essentially the same idea applies here, they're quick, and fire rifle rounds at enemies, useless in small amounts, but a big threat in packs. However unlike in BlOps 2, they're limited to being ally exclusive (though summonfoe can be used to spawn them, and are a cheap enemy that way)

I've already tested them a dozen times, in large packs, and about 7 of them can painlock, and kill a cyberdemon lol

This is a custom FS... I had thought put it in one of my worlds but finally not by different reasons.

Here the "Deadly sergeant shotgun guy"

DSSGA1.png

I quickly threw this together, it's the security bot from Deus Ex at 2x scale, in Truecolor.
ezgif-6-3cc38d63097c4ake4.gifezgif-6-c6c1f9af62560ykzv.gifezgif-6-6d21ce896b2crzjr3.gif

All my sprites can be found here:
Cherno's Sprites

Edited by Cherno

@rf` those look so amazing, hot damn. do you have any of this stuff in wad form with full cutouts/animation, or is it just a spritesheet at this point?

On 10/13/2019 at 9:06 AM, RomDump said:

Finally had a full day to just work on my sprites. More animation for Man-faced Cherub. Full animation (without armor or halo), Attack animation, and death animation (No gore... yet). The pause near the end of the main animation is for if the cherub has a long way to fall when it dies. I plan to make the colors more dynamic, adding the armor and halo, and do a dodge animation. I don't know if I'm going to make 3/4th, profile, 6/8th and posterior poses. I just want to make a working asset at this point. 

those are really cute and well made! but are you sure they need gorey deaths?

17 hours ago, jeroa said:

those are really cute and well made! but are you sure they need gorey deaths?

I don' think Doomguy's gonna show mercy, even to a cherub. On a side note, I hope the angels the Doomslayer fights in Doom Eternal are more like my design and less Diablo 3-ish.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:21 PM, Nootrac4571 said:

Work in progress; this is only half the sprite, and there's a whole bunch of cleaning up still to do:

Excellent stuff on this page. Your flying cyber-jellyfish fits classic doom's beasties perfectly, ,like it's part of the original art, and this is something I'm looking for in wads, not enemies that stand out from the rest of the crowd.

Also props to neo worm for his zombies - they look more "serious" than the classic zombiemen - an shtbag667's tech columns.

So here's my first pickup sprite for a new weapon (called the "LK-880" laser rifle) in a big project of mine.
I still need to make all the player sprites and I was wondering what the best way to go about that would be.

LK880-final.png

0000255.png