Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

that's an interesting style, a collection of nightmare clowns

Not much of a Doom sprite as they were made for an upcoming non-Doom project I call Brutal Mario Bros, however they are in the Doom style.

MarioRip1.png

MarioRip2.png

Screenshot_891.png

smb1.png

11 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

Not much of a Doom sprite as they were made for an upcoming non-Doom project I call Brutal Mario Bros, however they are in the Doom style.

MarioRip1.png

MarioRip2.png

Screenshot_891.png

smb1.png

Oh god, that half skin Mario is fucking terrifying

1 minute ago, ThrashMetalFanBert94 said:

fat zombie

Noice! I hope to see some fat imps and barons in the future. 

Actually, somebody should make a fat WAD.

I love to see human sprites in casual clothing, or otherwise different from the standard spacemariney doomy style!

Back from the dead to present the mugshots I made for the protagonist of a mod I'm making. His name is Thomas.

I made the variations for all of the different health values (y'know, where he gets more damaged), but I kept it to his "clean" state for the sake of keeping it simple.

ThomasGif.gif.786e29b0cc1a9fa766355d641319f3f6.gif

currently drawing up a new enemy for a project of mine

monitorsprite3.png

this little guy floats around and shoots imp fireballs, i'm not all that good at making sprites, so i apologize if it looks a little rough

6 hours ago, sergeirocks100 said:

monitorsprite3.png

this little guy floats around and shoots imp fireballs, i'm not all that good at making sprites, so i apologize if it looks a little rough

Oh, what a nyan cacodemons. Especially the left one. 

Don't your eyes hurt working on a grid colored that way? You'll probably have an easier time getting the finer details in if you make it a little subtler.

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Don't your eyes hurt working on a grid colored that way? You'll probably have an easier time getting the finer details in if you make it a little subtler.

i like it because it's very high contrast, and i can see almost anything very easily against it, and besides, it's not as if a red on black grid looks that much worse than a brown on black grid, at least through my eyes

On 6/6/2020 at 6:27 AM, Negatronica said:

I've been trying to come up with more evil clown enemies for my mod and these are some initial images I came up with. A couple I started animating, hopefully I finish them all but this process takes forever.

A whole roster of evil clown enemies would be incredible! Sadly, I don't know if anyone has ever even used the cool (if not very Doomy) creepy clown from Killing Time

Packed164u-Clown_0.png.f7a7aecfc985725d153062184c11df69.png

10 hours ago, Taw Tu'lki said:

Oh, what a nyan cacodemons. Especially the left one. 

The baby caco and the watcher are there for reference I suppose.

Advanced issues found

👕
On 6/14/2020 at 9:17 PM, sergeirocks100 said:

monitorsprite3.png

what program are you using?

11 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

Working on a SSNazi conversion to a machine gun zombie

that looks sweet! I can't wait to see the final product!

7 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

that looks sweet! I can't wait to see the final product!

Oh hay, thanks. I'm on frame 7 of 50. Oo I was also thinking of making his boots bloody...

New angel type: Cardinal (Replaces the Pinky).  Fast, strong and red, the Cardinal is a melee angel who attacks with bladed sleeves. At a distance, she will open her wings to quickly fly toward her target, but can only attack when on foot.  

Very red.

Cardinal large.png

Cardinal.png

Made these for a mod a while back, but they never got used, so now they're free game. Made from scratch based loosely off Skyrim armor.

frames:

yNaal29.png

S427esY.png

yWvNcKl.png

gsjF5Fq.png

qbO3vy4.png

animated: (gif is a bit wonky)

03HVFjW.gif

base:

QoFh8m5.png

Please credit me if you use :)

Got the majority of my SSNazi to Zombo Machinegunner done. Still need to go over the individual sprites and clean up some of the green blotches. Wish there was more shades of green to work with. ;)  Also need to do some dehacked stuff for this guy... I haven't touched dehacked in a long time so that should be fun. :D

xUYwQ6Z.jpg

VqJ2uwj.jpg