Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

83332434_Shop16.png.485b5134fb9c21c94e450f14512bbfb5.png1265844349_Shop1.png.8f31f2495eecff3783d5ce8753a30324.png570765958_Shop10.png.5e74bd36467d4c549629beb80517c60c.png

The player need to pray to buy upgrades and powers in my project, I'm still not sure if i did it the sprites right, but this are 3 sprites of almost 20 sprites

Another new angel: The snowflake. My original drawing of this angel was really cute, but the sprite turned out more angry and a little creepy.

Snowflake.png

Snowflake big.png

Recoil frames for the vanilla shotgun, might make some for the other weapons.

ppPP9MM.pngfRXa994.pngF6ZJ2OL.png

On 6/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, killerkouhai said:

Made these for a mod a while back, but they never got used, so now they're free game. Made from scratch based loosely off Skyrim armor.

frames:

yNaal29.png

S427esY.png

yWvNcKl.png

gsjF5Fq.png

qbO3vy4.png

animated: (gif is a bit wonky)

03HVFjW.gif

base:

QoFh8m5.png

Please credit me if you use :)

That armor looks amazing man! Well done, I love the animated one. Kinda reminds me of Crysis.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:36 PM, ThrashMetalFanBert94 said:

WIP on Hellknight in classic style

image.png.b5c1a9cfbcaf9171c34784068b25e848.png

I gotta admit that Doom 3 Hellknight is my favorite one.

@plums Excellent, now that I see it I'm amazed this hasn't already been a common enhancement ala complete former human rotations. There are some interesting things you get with the usual big-ass caco corpse, but it drives me nuts when dead cacos end up hiding keys, items, etc. on maps, or making a fatal projectile feel just a bit unfair.

20 minutes ago, Big Ol Billy said:

@plums Excellent, now that I see it I'm amazed this hasn't already been a common enhancement ala complete former human rotations. There are some interesting things you get with the usual big-ass caco corpse, but it drives me nuts when dead cacos end up hiding keys, items, etc. on maps, or making a fatal projectile feel just a bit unfair.

Thanks, I've been using it for a bit and I'm quite happy with it, simple as it is. I've seen a few wads that replace the corpse with something generic like a blood pool, this still looks like you'd expect while being a bit flatter.

It wasn't a ton of effort, but I did put some work into it trying to get the proportions to look OK while being flatter -- you'll notice the horns are much less squished than the body.

Edited by plums

10 hours ago, Big Ol Billy said:

I tend to stay away from these corpses because of how many times I've eaten a rocket through a heap of dead cacos, which got their revenge on me this way. But depending on the map or your ammo, you have to push. As for hiding keys and stuff... This too, obviously. Sometimes bloody mods are the culprit, I remember smacking a baron against a wall and then searching for a switch, which I finally found right behind the baron, but I couldn't see it for all the splatter, lol

They are absolutely gorgeous and I wish to use them in my oldschool maps. T_T

my first sprite! of course, it cannot compare to any of yours, but it is a start. 

Behold... the Inaurder!

image.png.cf0e9c6e4c4aa85a6e67c4bd40a6f3ac.png

there are no sprite rotations, since this was just an idea that I drew, but if anybody wants, they can make an Inaurder themselves (probably making a whole new sprite that looks a bit like mine, but much more detailed) Here is a brief synopsis of what the inauder does. 

Spoiler

These things are supposed to be the size of like a Pinky, so pretty big. their major attack would be similar to the arch-viles, where a green orb forms around you and you have time to block it, they also scratch like an imp. Their health would be about 100HP, so way less than an arch-vile, but more than an imp. their death animation would be their limbs falling off, and the head and torso falling on top of the arms and legs. their attack does the same amount of damage as a mancubus ball, and their scratch is the same as an imp. they are cute, but vicious. they are created when an arch-vile resurrects an imp at the same location of a gibbed arch-vile. they would be pretty rare to come across, but not as rare as an arch-vile or Cyberdemon.

Another death animation for Hitler. Giving him the ol Angle of Death Treatment within the frame count for the original 8[9? I have never got into modding Wolf3d/Spear of Destiny.] :( Oh well.

305056588_HitlerHeadShotDeath.gif.eaceb181550e594d5201f4d534782133.gif 

12 minutes ago, ItsNatureToDie said:

305056588_HitlerHeadShotDeath.gif.eaceb181550e594d5201f4d534782133.gif 

that is crazy and horrific. if someone were to make a Wolfenstein/mutant mod, they could use that where like a giant mutinous glob appears out of the blown off head.

I don't know how to make a wolfenstein sprite, So i made this wip sprite:

KEENE1.png.5190344382fc3ab20f8421cc53bbeb4f.png

Orignal size with no background:

HTL1A1C1.png.5cde24799bd949c0491bb2d615043730.png

Poor shadows )':

Edited by HitBoi64