Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

On 1/19/2020 at 9:43 AM, Negatronica said:

I've been working on some trees lately and I'm liking the top and bottom rows so far. These sprites just need to be cleaned up a little but if anyone wants any of them let me know and I'll finish them and send them to you.

treez.png.c3fe8eb324609b0b727fdd7853bdcfa5.png  did you ever finish these up! they look amazing! i especially love the weeping willows and would love to add a few to my map and throw your name in my credits screen ❤

On 11/18/2021 at 1:50 PM, Burgish_Nilwert said:

Hey all,

The first time I posted these guys they were pretty rough, and as soon as I started using them I realized they still had a lot of cleanup to be done on them.  If for any reason you need Just A Skeleton, use this sprite set instead of the older one.

Also, after reading through other posts, I've changed the format to a sprite sheet with an archive of the set so you don't have to dl them all individually.

SkeletonSpriteSheet.png.f9587183601ecd33733c6adf899a243c.png

I've also made an "upgraded" version, in case your skeletons need to be slightly more threatening!  Full set is also included in the zip file.
SK1AB2B8.png.9d620eea49ae462b509fec6f9b086c2a.pngSK1AF3F7.png.64013ea87e903d4dc83162085ddd8ed6.pngSK1AG1.png.bb8c3212585a65e3b98d0e1159168034.png

Thanks for all the support so far, Cheers!

-Burg

Skeleton.zip

I actually individually downloaded each sprite last time you posted Skelly. idk but i really love skelly and want him in my mapsthanks for reposting him!! I must have him for my dungeon areas 😎 and don't worry i'm writing a little credits list and the burg is in it!! thanks for skelly.

25 minutes ago, Tyler-J said:

I actually individually downloaded each sprite last time you posted Skelly. idk but i really love skelly and want him in my mapsthanks for reposting him!! I must have him for my dungeon areas 😎 and don't worry i'm writing a little credits list and the burg is in it!! thanks for skelly.

Thanks so much man! Once your mod is ready to show off, be sure to post it so I can give it a try!

3 hours ago, Burgish_Nilwert said:

Thanks so much man! Once your mod is ready to show off, be sure to post it so I can give it a try!

I certainly will! and btw if you ever need a doom modding teammate I'm available! its not easy doing everything on my own, ive been either looking to join a new project or create one with someone here on doomworld. I'm new to the community and doom modding but I have past experience in game design so i'm fairly competent.

Ice Beast
Anyone who has ever googled "sprite sheet" will recognize Cyrus Annihilator's excellent Might&Magic sprite rips, which are a great source of fantasy sprites.  I'm using the Ice Beast as a boss monster, so you may have to scale it down depending on your plans. Get some of Hexen's ice and glass shards integrated into its pain and death states for extra-satisfying slaying.

IceBeastgif.gif.93035a5b476de1e6bda62282a73572e4.gif

Full rotations, 2 attack animations, and a few ice chunks you can use as projectiles, all included in the zip.

IceBeast.zip