Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

5 hours ago, THT said:

Maybe a stupid question, but are you looking for chunks of your ghoul or more general chunks?

Clarifications are never stupid questions.
Chunks as a whole.
My sprites are usually based off the core stuff, but my color work is always spotty (thus the monochrome ghoul).
So my frankensprite doesnt have the most variety for the moment.

Edit: Added a rough draft of the golem in progress

Golembeta.png

Edited by Desfar : Adding image to fit board flavor

Since for some reason y’all really liked that explosion graphic, here’s the thing that uses it.

This is from a while ago, but now there is a reload animation when you stop firing that takes a couple seconds.

404ABEDB-4262-41A2-8AF9-46409BB6EF55.gif

Female Special Operative, based off the assassins from half life 1. Credit to Virtue, I used the Crash sprite set as a base.
In addition to the normal animations she also has a teleport animation and grenade tossing animation.
This is my first time posting anything i've sprited so i hope you all like it. 

Here's a drive link to a rar file with all the sprites already cut out and transparent: Here

specOpsSheetFinish.png

Edited by Scorpinax

I figured a tech demo for those mmd sprites would be helpful.

As you can hear, no custom sounds, apart from the brown note of an attack sound.

I may need some in the future, but this isn't the thread for this.

Nice, angled sprites too!

If I may suggest a detail, at least as an optional (as I know it's not present on the original zombieman rifle), then a raised sight tower by the front of the gun to line up with the rear sight in the carry handle.

611396667_muhsights.png.3fa1b6f43c9f197832374dcec7d775d6.png

(I love those rifle sprites Mike12 once did, and which are now everywhere, but that one detail always bugged me). Alternatively, a front-sight which sits in the front of the carry handle (which is a thing that has been done IRL).

16 hours ago, ChopBlock223 said:

Nice, angled sprites too!

If I may suggest a detail, at least as an optional (as I know it's not present on the original zombieman rifle), then a raised sight tower by the front of the gun to line up with the rear sight in the carry handle.

611396667_muhsights.png.3fa1b6f43c9f197832374dcec7d775d6.png

(I love those rifle sprites Mike12 once did, and which are now everywhere, but that one detail always bugged me). Alternatively, a front-sight which sits in the front of the carry handle (which is a thing that has been done IRL).

thank you, but if things dont work out, then i might commisson Dryspy to make a new improved zombieman rifle, and more accurate detailed unlike sgtmarkiv's new rifle he put in

An old SNES game called "Jurassic Park 2 : The Chaos Continues"(by Ocean Software) had a really nice looking 16-bit tablet.
After some re-arrangement and editing for size to fit a player hand:

tablet1.png

tablet2.png

Free to use if appropriate credit is given.

Could never make a flesh golem sprite that worked well enough for what I wanted, so I fell into a blender hole and almost got this beastie completed.
Its 2x scale from a spider mastermind and will serve as a bruiser or miniboss.
I'm going to finish up the painting and rendering of the different sprites later tonight, converting them to Doom colors, and deciding whether I like the more pixelated variety, or the scaled down version.

EDIT: Made some changes to the core model, and working on the lighting and clean up. Is this version any better?

001.png.160cd06bae6bf18b7f54091c25cf50b4.png

22.png

Edited by Desfar

1 hour ago, Desfar said:

Could never make a flesh golem sprite that worked well enough for what I wanted, so I fell into a blender hole and almost got this beastie completed.
Its 2x scale from a spider mastermind and will serve as a bruiser or miniboss.
I'm going to finish up the painting and rendering of the different sprites later tonight, converting them to Doom colors, and deciding whether I like the more pixelated variety, or the scaled down version.

22.png

11.png

It definitly needs some clear up, you can barely tell what this thing is, beside a pile of skulls on legs with some red thingy.

15 minutes ago, ChestedArmor said:

It definitly needs some clear up, you can barely tell what this thing is, beside a pile of skulls on legs with some red thingy.

I blame most of that on my paint job, as well as it only being a front view of the mound.
But I get what you mean.

42 minutes ago, DiR said:

Made a plasmarifle-esque weapon based on the beta doom rifle sprites. It took a long time to shade everything correctly so that they look like a part of one cohesive object, but I'm pretty proud of what I managed to end up with. Also a pun.

Preview.png.13442c6ce30745a60afa177fa3e87e92.png

I'm probably going to use this for a mod of my own, although same rules apply. Let me know which mod you're using it in if you ever use it!

STREAAAAAAAAAAANGA, NOW THATS A SPRAY CANNON

More Corpse Toys converted over into sprites for Doom:

Spoiler

Palleted Examples:

TOY01.pngTOY02.pngTOY03.pngTOY04.pngTOY05.pngTOY06.pngTOY07.pngTOY08.png

Spoiler

Non Palleted versions:

Toy01.pngToy02.pngToy03.pngToy04.pngToy05.pngToy06.pngToy07.pngToy08.png

Original Toy Sources used were these (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8)

Feel free to use these sprites for anything.