Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The 1st Gamer

Where do Hell Knights sleep?

Hasn't anyone else ever wondered just where the demons of hell, particularly Hell Knights sleep? Do they have houses with furnishings? What do they eat? Do they have literature and authors? The questions go on.

Great question! Hell Knight's sleep on large hammocks made of strong fibers to support their immense weight. Imps usually serve them Bloody Mary's, and are usually annoyed by pesky Lost Souls and Space Marines. They typically enjoy reading the Necronomicon and the Book of Eibon in their cyclopeon shacks.

Piper Maru said:

Great question! Hell Knight's sleep on large hammocks made of strong fibers to support their immense weight. Imps usually serve them Bloody Mary's, and are usually annoyed by pesky Lost Souls and Space Marines. They typically enjoy reading the Necronomicon and the Book of Eibon in their cyclopeon shacks.

They do seem like the hammock type don't they? Pesky space marines.

Also, if Hell Revealed MAP10 is to be believed, Hell Knights sometimes eat with Mancubi. Apparently they like ammo.

Mithran Denizen said:

More importantly, where do hell knights stable their horses, and why do we never see them ride into battle?

The lower halves are the horses. And then the Hell Knights separate into upper and lower halves for easy storage and interchangability. That's why when you kill a Hell Knight or Baron, it splits across the waist.

Ninja_of_DooM said:

Well duh! They sleep in place until the player shows up.

Yeah, I've heard that in the army people learn to sleep even while standing.

Hell knights sleep in the Hell Keep with bunk beds that have human flesh as blankets and sheets, with the guts used as stuffing.

Well not to derail the topic, but there was one guy I knew who not only fell asleep standing, but also while marching and then while he was being shouted at by his boss for the above. Weird.

Now on a more serious note, I believe hell knights sleep on a bed of cacodemons. They're just airbeds at the end of the day.

Wherever they want to!

I didn't think demons needed sleep, because they're too busy making torches.

Memfis said:

Yeah, I've heard that in the army people learn to sleep even while standing.

And if they fall asleep on duty, they're executed.

Maybe all the demons sleep in a dogpile, with the Spider Mastermind on the bottom cause she's a heavy bitch.

Sounds like something 88Alice would draw, actually.

Piper Maru said:

But where do the imps sleep? Their spikes would rip through anything they lie down on.

SavageCorona said:

But where do the imps sleep? Their spikes would rip through anything they lie down on.

They sleep upside down using an EZ-Up inversion rack.

GeckoYamori said:

And why aren't the Barons of Hell flying in Sopwith Camels?

1917: The Battle of Pinkydaele

Pictured is the infamous Red Baron