Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aqfaq

Gimme Your Doomed Puns!

my date canceled on me because she had already made plans to show a friend how to beat the spider mastermind

what a dis appointment

Since the apocalypse, the city of New York has been quite baron.

I feel so dirty right now...

This thread is doomed to cause some headaches.

Clonehunter said:

Ask me if I'm a tree

Are yew a tree?

Anyways, I'm startan to see the where this thread is heading. Even though it's barrels o' fun now, eventually it will become the living end if we keep going.

Did you guys here about Macdonalds' new sandwich? It tastes like toilet-water mixed with motor-oil. They are calling it the John-car Mack

Diamonds: they are keycards to a girl's heart; they also open her exit door and expose the pinky demon residing behind it. Personally before I finish, I like to berserk fist the pinky demon, and if it's still alive after that, I shoot my BFG into it's face.

Edit: my post must have been a boom-compatible turbo lift, because it escalated quickly.

Fredrik said:

Why was the demon put into the nukage?

It kept escaping from the old cage.

The only one in the whole thread that genuinely amused me.

Should I add anything when I'm even present on the HUD?

I search my inner realm for a joke, but every idea is a spectre devoid of a real punchline.

this is turning into a blazing inferno of terrible jokes and puns. the focus needs to be on the humour itself, otherwise you're in danger of falling into the pit of poor jokes and unsmiling faces. it's dead simple really! this is barrels o'fun though, and I gotcha it is worth creating this thread! my central processing unit is warming up at the thought of reading through all of this again.

what the hell, knight is upon us! I might go to bed. im excited to see the new james bond film SPECTRE.

These jokes are giving me such a headache, it's gonna be hard to sleep.. It'l be a HELL NIGHT.

*hit with large fish*

This thread makes me want to commit some Ultra Violence to myself but I'm Too Young To Die.

Doomkid said:

*hit with large fish*

Hey, Not Too Rough!

You can Hurt Me Plenty but please don't turn this into a Nightmare!

I agree - I'm underneath it, and bloodfalls due to gravity - im getting out of dis place!

The demon is so hungry to the point the only thing it can do is munching, while the spectre is a James Bond-like hellspawn agent with the same hunger as the demon.