Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
00_Zombie_00

After Doom (seven maps )

Job, I thank you very much for your support, sorry for disappearing for so long.
In this time I learned some interesting things to do better projects. I've been learning about custom monsters.
Here I leave what I have done so far.

http://www.moddb.com/members/00-zombie-00/addons

CyberDemonEmpress, I appreciate your concern, I promise not to be discouraged.

SuperCupcakeTactics, Fonze, Walter confetti, SavageCorona, Average, Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the map.

Caleb13, scifista42, DeathMetalAccountant, I have made changes to the map, taking as reference some of the weaknesses that you mentioned to me. I hope I can give you a better experience.

spiritmaze,thanks buddy, I appreciate your words. I will keep you up to date on my progress.

The final fight was extended to our world.

The "After Doom" map has been updated. This new battlefield, is where you will face the final boss.
On Earth, there are still brave Marines fighting, and with their last breath, they will join your slaughter of demons.

I absolutely loved After Doom and I'm definitely gonna play it again seeing as you added a new section to it. 

I hope you make more maps because I dig the oppressive atmosphere you created with this one. 

Thanks Turok

I extended the city, so I decided it would be a separate map. now there is a "nocturnal" section, very hostile.

The download link is already updated.

Spoiler

h5cyq4vfusqzgerzg.jpg

z86ba958cyjj63lzg.jpg

20 hours ago, MidnightMage said:

What sorcery is this?! Those screenshots are out of this world!

All I can say is wow that is really impressive looking stuff.

thanks! I should update those screenshots, they are from a very old version

Great looking maps! I can't help but think they'd look even better with the PSX Doom firesky. :) 

9 hours ago, Job said:

Great looking maps! I can't help but think they'd look even better with the PSX Doom firesky. :) 

my dear Job. Yes, the sky of PSXDoom is the best, at the time I did not add it because I did not know how to do it, in the future I will do some tests with that sky.

Amazing job, I loved every bit. Such memorable moments that mix with nostalgia, a piece of art!!

I would say "Icon of sin is Dead" is my favourite of the 4, but Knee deep is up there too, 10/10.

12.png.3fa40a62d91d6a77e32cc153b310d77f.png

On 11/13/2020 at 2:17 PM, Soulless said:

Amazing job, I loved every bit. Such memorable moments that mix with nostalgia, a piece of art!!

I would say "Icon of sin is Dead" is my favourite of the 4, but Knee deep is up there too, 10/10.

12.png.3fa40a62d91d6a77e32cc153b310d77f.png

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it. that image looks spectacular!

Im really impressed by your work, this is one of the best looking wads i have ever seen.

On 1/12/2021 at 5:55 AM, Aku said:

Im really impressed by your work, this is one of the best looking wads i have ever seen.

Thank you so much

This was a nice surprise!

Will be there more maps in the future? I really thought "After Doom" was finished.

The map, even though was a bit less epic conceptually, was a good adventure (1 hour), and kept the corrupted aesthetic

from previous maps. Cool optional rooms for exploration and nice secrets (4/7).

Found only one misalignment in a crate:

https://imgur.com/a/YM07XUx

On 5/28/2021 at 6:06 PM, Soulless said:

This was a nice surprise!

Will be there more maps in the future? I really thought "After Doom" was finished.

The map, even though was a bit less epic conceptually, was a good adventure (1 hour), and kept the corrupted aesthetic

from previous maps. Cool optional rooms for exploration and nice secrets (4/7).

Found only one misalignment in a crate:

https://imgur.com/a/YM07XUx

I also thought After Doom was over, but thanks to @ Salahmander2, we have a new map. But this is the last one, in the future I will do other projects, in Doom 1, and I will continue with ILION (Doom 2). thanks for playing the map, I'll fix that texture

On 5/29/2021 at 3:44 PM, mankubus said:

nice, i was looking for some city maps, screens look good

Thank you! you will find two large city maps

20 hours ago, 00_Zombie_00 said:

I also thought After Doom was over, but thanks to @ Salahmander2, we have a new map. But this is the last one, in the future I will do other projects, in Doom 1, and I will continue with ILION (Doom 2). thanks for playing the map, I'll fix that texture

You did one of the best non-linear map (Knee Deep In Hell) and one of the best boss ever designed (Iconosaurus), so I'm satisfied with the five maps of After Doom you made. 

I wish you good luck in your next projects. 

On 6/1/2021 at 3:22 PM, Kachakeño said:

You did one of the best non-linear map (Knee Deep In Hell) and one of the best boss ever designed (Iconosaurus), so I'm satisfied with the five maps of After Doom you made. 

I wish you good luck in your next projects. 

thank you very much partner. Iconosaurus was designed by Sergeant_Mark_IV, he gave me permission to use it, for which I am very grateful

On 8/6/2021 at 9:23 PM, davidslayer64 said:

me encanto el mapa especialmente si lo combinas con PB3.0 por cierto alguien sabe como se llama la cancion de inferno city?

me alegro que te guste. La musica usada en inferno city es esta:

Good wad! I especially liked city maps.

But can you make Icon-zilla's and Final Red Blob's fireballs' explosions less loud?

Edited by ax34

Really enjoying this so far but stuck on Inferno City cant for the life of me figure out where im meant to go. I have the red and yellow keys, unlocked the area with a megasphere in the middle and now i cant find anything to do to progress not sure if anyone has beaten this map and knows what im missing?

Turns out im blind as a bot and spotted the red skull key now lmao

On 10/12/2022 at 8:55 AM, Bozzy said:

Really enjoying this so far but stuck on Inferno City cant for the life of me figure out where im meant to go. I have the red and yellow keys, unlocked the area with a megasphere in the middle and now i cant find anything to do to progress not sure if anyone has beaten this map and knows what im missing?

Turns out im blind as a bot and spotted the red skull key now lmao

sorry for the navigation of this map. I have to fix it (very soon I will update this mod with a new map and improvements on the old maps)

On 8/9/2021 at 3:54 PM, ax34 said:

Good wad! I especially liked city maps.

But can you make Icon-zilla's and Final Red Blob's fireballs' explosions less loud?

yes, I already lowered the volume of that explosion, updated link