Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

The Sinister Seven - Vanilla Maps

Hello Doomers :)

Today I present to you 7 sp/coop/survival maps, the "Sinister Seven".

oBI9t5R.gif

DOWNLOAD HERE (fixed version) - http://doomshack.org/uploads/sin7tdv2.zip

A few of these maps are retooled submissions to community projects and some are brand new turf. These are mostly vanilla compatible, although map07 has a few VPOs - Curse that low limit! Needless to say, this runs in ALL source ports, so no players are excluded.

This time around there is a story, which continues from the end of UAC Rebellion:

The UAC recovered from the destruction left in the rebel's wake. He had taken out most of the sinister minds in charge with brute force and even managed to close the gate to hell they had opened. Most of the survivors thought he was crazy, but some said he was a twisted hero who saw the bigger picture. The fact is, his attempt to stop the UAC failed - He was killed shortly after his return to Earth by a group of hostiles who had survived his rampage.

They immediately began rebuilding the destroyed facilities. They rewrote history, erasing the evidence that the UAC had ever experimented on humans, painted the rebel as nothing more than a "cold hearted lunatic", gained support and funding from Earth's remaining population and used it to continue their interdimensional research.

I knew the rebel personally. I was with the group of supporters who he let go. I knew the UAC were corrupt bastards as soon as people started going missing. I heard they killed the rebel and were rebuilding, so I prepared myself. Today, it happened - The sky turned a bright red. Two massive portals opened above us. The demonic aliens swept through our base and took out or possessed almost everyone.. Those evil UAC bastards had done it again, only worse. Their plan to brainwash the masses worked, and now destruction incarnate is pouring in from the sky.

I can't explain why they want to see the world burn - but here I am, presumably the only survivor in a military base full of hellspawn. It's time to put my training to the test. I know of a spot where I can escape to sea and ride this invasion out on the water. I wonder if anyone else has survived..

Now let's see some screenshots!

bObffLg.png
f9BsLc5.png
5Mmcaim.png
N3EBUyz.png
O2NPoN2.png

I hope you all have fun with these. Difficulty levels are very thoroughly implemented, so if you're finding it too hard, just turn it down a notch! These should also be perfect for survival mode (one of my favorite gamemodes!)

All feedback is welcomed with open arms :)

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/la34pt5773x9qqp/SinSeven.zip

FDAs, all failed except MAP01. I didn't like that some of the level designs weren't original, I've recognized your Switcheroom map, DMP2015 map, DMP2014-or-so map, probably also DMP2013 map, and map for Buckshot's contest (I gave up replaying that one). Random monster recolors without even behaviour change don't appeal to me anymore, I don't say they need to go away, though. The maps were kind of average, OK, somewhat fun, just not great - and again, the fact that I knew the maps from before spoilt my experience quite a bit.

Yeah, this is more of a compilation than anything else, just for those who might have missed stuff along the way :) I don't think I submitted a map to DMP13.. But I could be wrong!

One of the main things I had in mind with this was cooperative play - When replaying a lot of my older stuff, I noticed it was balanced fine for SP, but far too stingey in coop. (especially without item respawn) This is an attempt to get a set out there thet will really satisfy coop lovers more than my past releases.

EDIT: I'm enjoying watching those demos! Interesting to see how different players approach the maps. I hope more users decide to share some!

FDAs

I enjoyed these for the most part. I don't really care for new graphics, but the only one that really bothered me here was that damn bayonette. I never realized how much I depend on the punching animation for melee attacking. I really enjoyed how you incorporated gameplay ideas from The Ultimate Doom (and a few homages too). Health and ammo balance as a whole was pretty good. If I had to make one complaint, it would be the gameplay of map06. The red key room forces very boring camping because of the 2 archviles placed at the back of the mob, and the ambush after the red key is kind of bullshit since you have to jump down to really fight effectively, but then there is no cover from the archvile. I also found the map05 end fight pretty underwhelming, considering you give an armor, berserk pack, and an invulnerability, along with a ton of cells and rockets.

Good call on maps 05 and 06 - I definitely should have removed at least one of those Archies, it just becomes a meat sheild in there. With map05, I simply cannot figure out how to properly balance a Cyberdemon battle after all these years. I knew I should have made that Invuln sphere only on Easy and Medium! Buckshot identified this when he originally played that map I should have changed that bit.

I'm glad you had fun with the WAD and thanks for sharing the demos! It's so damn fun to watch others play your maps.

I like what you got going on here. The re-textures of the monsters and guns are pretty interesting, but I've got a few criticisms: I've played the first three levels and they weren't very interesting and needed a little more height variation.
Map 02 felt like a rip off of Doom 1 maps, specifically e1m1 and e3m1 (though I'm aware they're probably intentional, I still wouldn't suggest doing that). The hand on the shotguns look a bit odd in my opinion as well.

The music was pretty cool though, and I liked the re-textures as I said. And while the levels look stale, they played well. The wad just needed to be more touched up. You get a B for effort, and a C for execution.

The music on maps 1, 2 and 3 are all originals so I'm glad you liked them. I'm not great at detail, I've been mapping for an eternity now and that's one thing I just can't get :) I did notice height variation was a little lacking on the first maps, but I thought the end result felt really Doom1-ish so I stuck with it. Thanks for the feedback!

Good call on the bump bro ;p I had forgotten to play these maps.

I'll make some time to play through them in the next couple nights and give you a review. Also a vote on idgames :)

Alright, I played through the maps. With 7 of them, most considerably long, this will be a long review. I played in zDoom because I'm a Heretic (with the compulsion only a really bad pun could bring >.<). Sorry if some of this sounds negative. As you can tell by the long review, I enjoyed the Hell out of it. But the negatives always stick out more that the positives. One oopsie takes 10 atta-boy's to fix, as they say. But you can tell by the numbers that there are a lot of great things that I'm just too stupid to mention. Here are my thoughts:

Gameplay:
This starts with the initial looks, because it affects what follows. The new music was a nice touch.
The levels had a nice amount of detailing that went into them and the areas generally looked cool.
I liked the changed looks of the enemies, as well as the guns. At first I was unsure if they were the same, so played a bit more hesitantly. I didn't have any problems with the bayonet's animation. In fact, it reminded me of Heretic's staff. Not to mention that it was still only 3 frames to contact, and the way it was made made it easy to predict the timing. I didn't even use the chaingun until I killed the first chaingunner and the first HK snuck up on me. Thank God I did, too, because ammo was tight there. After that I never had big problems with ammo again.
I did pistol start each map, which turned out to be a mistake in most cases. The shear amount of enemies to kill in each map with just a regular shotgun and chaingun made it a bit tedious. Having said that, some maps did offer other guns at a decent-enough point, but most of the time it was over halfway through the map.
I really liked the part after the blue key door in MAP04 with the 2 hallways. It really paid off to go right, lol. If I hadn't I would have surely died, as without the rocket launcher on the right, the left would have been extremely difficult with the enemies that came out. Especially when you factor in the almost random-seeming teleporting that the enemies do. Which I thought was a great touch, btw. But this was over halfway through that map.
I hated gun progression overall, aside from the SSG's hiding in secrets in the first few levels and the use of enemies to give you guns in certain maps.
I had to cheat to find more than a couple of the secrets, and even then, that didn't help with most. I wound up giving up on finding the secrets that I'd missed because some of them were just stupid, which I'll talk about in "Level Design."
This is kinda a monster placement thing, but given its importance I feel it belongs here. The arch-vile trap with the chaingunners in MAP04... Wtf. With a regular shotgun and a chaingun, no less. With very little health pickups in case you fuck up. Add in a kinda f*cked up shaped hallway that you naturally back into.
In addition, the health pickups were too few for me, because of all of the hitscan enemies. It just got frustrating after a while of worrying that every corner you go around will have a hitscan enemy who will hit you for just enough health to be too much over the course of the level. Most of the time I was extremely low on health, simply for the constant hitscan enemies. Not every level, though, and most I finished with 75+%. But pistol starting each level made things rough and it wasn't so much getting started that was the tough part, it was usually a few areas in after getting whittled down by hitscan enemies.
The blue key in I think MAP03 confused me for a bit, but I figured it out when I got desperate enough to start checking even the semi-suspicious walls.
The use of traps was nice, and I liked the way that monsters would appear in front of you, though it was easy to tell when a HoM effect was ahead.
I really liked the one (damnit why couldn't it be more) instance of repopulation that was present, which was in the starting area of MAP03.
I hated most of the parts with arch-viles in these maps, only a few were well done, in my opinion.

Gameplay Rating: 6/10

Level Design:
Maps were mostly linear, but some had a semi-non-linear feel at certain points which I thought was cool.
I really liked the constant use of hidden doors that, when opened, opened up the levels they were in considerably. I also liked, I think it was MAP04, how almost the entire map was surrounded by an outside area. Even though it wasn't accessible, it gave the map a feel that it occupied a real space, which was cool.
I hated some of your secrets. Scratch that, many of them. Take MAP01 as an example. Its one secret was the window where a chaingunner was hiding, accessible by just running forward to it. But it didn't look special at all, I felt no need to even question its existence until I clipped through the wall and zDoom told me it was a secret. I also was not a fan of the time-released secrets, such as the SSG and box of shells secrets in I want to say MAP03. They would have been ok if there was some reason to go back to that area. Given the low health and lack of monster repopulation in the area, I only went back to that room because I made a wrong turn.
The teleporting monsters was such a nice touch that while part of level design, influenced the gameplay considerably enough for it to be in both places.
Lighting effects used well with invisible bulls and grey hallways.
The blue key trap in MAP04 would have been much better if the HK didn't become useless in the acid. If he would have teleported with the imp he was with to the ledge opposite the one the baron teleported to, it would have been much more deadly of a situation. However, given the lack of health pickups, and the unforgiving nature of the resulting scenario, the useless HK was a godsend for me.
The gun progression in each individual level was whack, given the enemy set and number, though I did like the areas where they were found.
Great use of detail and OMFG THANK YOU for having texture alignment above 98%! Though points for that are elsewhere, it needs to be stated as many times as I can get away with. The maps were mostly beautiful, especially for vanilla-compatibility (though since I played it in zDoom, I must simply take you at your word on that).
Traps well executed, save a few.
I hated the secrets for the most part. The one in the first level was only one of many that were like, "how is this a f*ckin secret?!" One in MAP02 that had a shotgunguy and marine I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to open. Not to mention that a good few were made "hidden" on the map so there was no way to tell if there were there, or not. And many more were in plain sight and looked like just another place to stand and contemplate life. The rad sign became an obvious indicator of a secret because every time it was used, suprise there's a secret! (That's something that happens when you join individual works done over a long stretch of time into one body) Not a big deal, though, just a funny observation. I liked the one with the berserk pack and shotgun shells behind the false wall in MAP02. Also the one with the SSG by itself in MAP03, the ones with the backpack and invis. sphere on the square pillars in MAP04, etc. The one with the chaingun in the big room of MAP03 made no sense to be a secret. It was in the same map as all the other time-released secrets, so I prolly just crossed a line, maybe going up to the armor. But I felt like I did nothing to deserve that being a secret. Not to mention that pistol-starting that map, when I saw it was lowered I just assumed it was meant for you to get the chaingun if you don't have it at that time.

Level Design Rating: 8/10

Monster Placement:
Monster Placement was mostly good. I would have preferred better ways to kill so many of the big monsters, but overall I had few problems.
One main problem I had were some of the arch-vile traps, though most were used very well. The first one in MAP04 left me punching the last guy, as the arch-vile kept resurrecting the revenants, which would then walk in front of the arch-vile. Lol. Its funny looking back on it, but I was so frustrated at the time and immediately saved it afterward.
One other problem with monster placement, and this is somewhat minor, but I question how it was overlooked: there was a revenant on the immediate left-side of the blue door after you open it and walk through in MAP04 who was put in a corner behind a tall candle. He was totally pointless, save to take 4 shells from me. He would have been better literally anywhere else, or he could have been fine where he was if that candle were gone.
This last thing is somewhat of an over-all thing, but the maps as a whole had too many enemies. With more than half pushing almost 200 enemies and the last one at 270, if I remember correctly, not to mention the gun situation, it was a bit much to put all together in one wad.
Good use of invisible bulls in dark areas with grey walls.

Maybe I did you a diservice by attempting to do all these in one sitting, if so, I apologize.

Monster Placement Rating: 7/10

Item Placement:
I liked the ammo placement you did, a bit stingy in the beginning of more than a couple maps; I had to resort to punching a few times. Of course I also went out of my way to cause monster in-fighting and paid the price for it in health.
Which brings me to health. That sh*t was scarce. Until the end of each level where itd suddenly become slightly more available. MAP03 I finished with 190% health because the soulsphere was in a time-released secret that didn't become available until late enough for me to fight the last bad guys in the same room. But most maps were extremely scarce on the health in the beginning and middle, all the while being whittled down by those damned hitscans.
Rockets were scarce and were much needed.
That blue candle in MAP04 with the revenant...

Item Placement Rating: 6/10

Aesthetics:
Ah, the category where I get to praise you :)
What can I say, or maybe I should say, what can't I say? The aesthetics were absolutely on point. The detail put into each map was nice to see.
Texture alignment was 98%! That's damn good and a shining example to everyone what the standard for texture alignment should be.
MAP04 felt like a real space, especially when I finished and was looking for the secrets, eventually giving up and clipping all over the place. In the process, I stepped outside and got to see that it was all (mostly) taking place in a building that was itself in an outside area. That kind of stuff always makes it feel more like a real space. You really should have made the outside area part of the playable map, it set it off for me and I'm sure it would for others as well.
I liked how some of the maps, like MAP04, had areas with good points of view to be able to see what's to come.
Great use of lighting effects.
I would say this has 100% texture alignment but for one thing, texture alignments in, if I remember correctly, the last map on the rocks that make up the cliffs. How the Hell did you get everything so damned perfect to miss that! It killed me to see it. It makes me question where else was overlooked.
I had a problem with the computer-switch in MAP03 to get the blue key. It would have been perfectly fine if it were labeled or made slightly more obvious.
The new sprites for enemies, guns, and items were cool. I didn't like the "o"-shaped barrel of the shotgun, the chaingun sounded weak, and I questioned many times how the Doomguy managed to attach that bayonet so fast. Still, everything else was cool. The HK's being almost black made them blend into the shadows very well, the visible bulls were pretty intense looking, the cacos were just all-around cool. The imps were funny-looking, being white, but their fireballs scared the Hell outta me when I first began because they looked like a very dangerous plasma ball. The guns, aside from shotgun, all looked cool. I liked the bayonet as a melee, and stuff like the 2-bladed chainsaw is just sweet. Changing the pistol and enemies at first made me think I was using a completely different, more powerful gun while fighting tougher enemies. Very well done.

I almost forgot one last thing, MAP02 in particular was a little to Doom 1-ish for me. I can understand an homage, but that was just too much. The rest of what I felt were Doom homages were ok, but level 2 went a bit overboard.

Aesthetics Rating: 9/10

Over-all:
These maps were meant to be separate from one-another. Combining them might not have been the best idea, because of the tediousness over several maps, with few breaks from it. (I wonder if that's what scifista was referring to)
Still, it was fun to play and looked just great.
Health was scarce when it really counted, as were rockets.
A good amount of the secrets just sucked, but some were cool and well hidden.
I can tell you like platforming elements, most were used in sweet ways.
You do a great job of filling your maps with the Spirit of Doom, and many points that weren't obvious homages felt like they could have been part of Doom 1 or 2.

I believe that a great amount of skill, time, care, and thought went into the building of each of these levels, and they show it.

Over-all Rating: 7/10
Great job man, keep it up! I'll look forward to playing your next one :)

Doomkid said it, the maps are mostly direct reworks of his own maps released in past years for other projects.

Fonze, thank you so much for that detailed feedback, that's the stuff mappers live for!

I honestly laughed my ass off a few times while reading your review - Not laughing at you of course, just laughing at how trollish I can be with health and monster placement at times! I wonder how many others have had this frustration while playing. Probably quite a few.

I understand what you mean with some of those secrets. Some are a little too secret and some are borderline impossible to find, but I try to always give at least some clue. The chaingun guy in the window on map01 for example - I shouldn't have had that covered with a grate, that makes it far too hidden.

What difficulty level did you play on if you don;t mind my asking? It sounds like UV, which was designed to be for lovers of Plutonia-esque difficulty. I tried to make it "fair for most doomers" at HMP :)

I really appreciate you doing that big write up. I'll keep all of it in mind when constructing maps in the future.

Man, I would LOVE to hear your review of my previous wad, TheDevilzWork (if you ever have time or the desire to, of course.) That one makes SinSeven seem like a total cakewalk - One reviewer described it as "Work. Work, work work." but also gave it a high rating, so they must have enjoyed it. Even if you gave it zero stars across the board, I find people getting bullshitted by overly-hard level design to be totally hilarious so I'd get a great chuckle out of reading it, and it would also genuinely help me a lot as it seems you have a great ability to write detailed Doom reviews. You should do some /newstuff reviews, you're a perfect fit for it!

Thanks a million!

Played through the first three maps (consecutive because bite me) so far using CrispyDoom (because it laughs in the face of the VPO crash).

Generally finding it pretty fun at the moment, although some of the recolours just aren't doing it for me. The Imp looks incredibly bland, the Caco looks messy, and the Hellknight looks like a fucking placeholder ("oh sod it, I'll colour this one in later")! They're not the worst recolours I've seen, but something about these in particular is certainly 'off'. The replaced weapon sprites etc. aren't bad; in fact, even though it's functionally identical, the rifle feels more useful than the original pistol just because it doesn't look like a worthless pea-shooter.

Anyway, the more important stuff; levels are pretty clean and easy to navigate in terms of getting from A - B, with the secrets being a decent detour. Never had much of an issue with ammo or health after about halfway through MAP01, with the combat and traps being somewhere around late-Doom II for difficulty/style (at least up to this point). So far, so good. Not Earth-shatteringly great, but fun casual stuff.

While I like the use of Spectres in darker environments it defeats the purpose of employing them if they just teleport into a bright area almost immediately (MAP03). Yeah. Might want to just make those guys regular ol' Demons instead, next time around.

I'm glad you laughed a couple times. I try to put in a small amount of humor in what I say to add interest, especially when it carries in.

Oh, you know I played on UV; the one, true difficulty... Actually, I didnt realize you made other difficulty settings. The difficulty itself wasn't so bad for me, I loved every single revenant, baron/HK, and caco that you put in, aside from that one useless revenant. It was just the constant hitscanners and lack of health. Maybe part of my problem was that it felt like Doom 1 (suprise, because of the looks of certain levels and the homages) so the Plutonia-ness of the constant hitscanners and general lack of health was lost on me. However, I did manage to finish all levels above 50% and I think even above 75%, that is, in between dying more times than dead marines lying about. I'm pretty sure that all of those bodies throughout the levels were mine. Speaking of which, I liked the DoomKid marine, that was funny.

I guess I'm a little more traditional Doom-y when it comes to secrets, I don't think I missed any that were hidden behind a recolored wall. I'm sure you marked all of the secrets somehow, but, well, I'm dumb sometimes... Lol.

After playing this wad, I'd like to give your other one a review. Look for it in the next few nights. If it's a big one I'll try not to do you the diservice of attempting it all in one sitting like I'm some sort of Doom God or something.

As for writing for /newstuff reviews... Maybe one day.
*looks off hopefully into the distance*
Maybe when I learn to record demos (I know the basic commands, but never really cared to attempt it. When I was more of a hermit my mind set was: who the Hell's gonna watch em besides me?) But one day.

Oh, and since baronofstuff mentioned it I'll mention it again, I liked the respriting, especially for the very beginning. Like I said in my review, at first I genuinely thought that I wasn't really using the pistol, instead using a more powerful semi-auto rifle and fighting against tougher monsters. Also, the bayonet sometimes made me feel like I got an extra couple inches of reach. Even though I know now that all it really was my expectations being turned against me, it was a cool touch. Even if others see it as mindless since there was no real change in any thing.

Anyway, good stuff man.

BaronOfStuff said:

the Hellknight looks like a fucking placeholder ("oh sod it, I'll colour this one in later")!

You know, that's a really good point.. The really criminal thing is that I've used this painfully bland HK in a few other wads I released too. It was sort of an auto-pilot move, almost - Won't ever be using him again.

Oh, and the spectres on map03, that's a good call. No reason at all not to just be regular ol' demons seeing as they're in full brightness!

Thanks for the comments. As I said to Fonze, feedback/reactions/critiques are honestly what I love most about mapping.

Doomkid said:

You know, that's a really good point.. The really criminal thing is that I've used this painfully bland HK in a few other wads I released too. It was sort of an auto-pilot move, almost - Won't ever be using him again.

Oh, and the spectres on map03, that's a good call. No reason at all not to just be regular ol' demons seeing as they're in full brightness!

I must disagree, I liked the look of the HK. Nevermind the fact that he blended in so well with the shadows, I assumed it was on purpose and thought it was well done. The imps on the other hand... Well, you could make that case for them, who needs white imps? Lol. But they weren't that bad either.

As for the spectres. No, just no. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have a nice variety of both. However, even in a full brightness scenario good luck telling me if there's 5 spectres down there or 50. Spectres blend well with each other, so the full-brightness point is moot, save situations where they are spaced out. Even then, you'd be suprised what your eyes can miss when you're heavily distracted by other things. Never mind the fact that most people who have been playing Doom a while don't consider them much threat. The problem with that is that bulls are all quick, and it takes an extra millisecond to turn in a panic to find a spectre that snuck up on you than a regular demon. That's regardless of whether it bites you; just bumping into them unexpectedly is enough for panic when there are tough mobs in front of you. Especially if you're in tight quarters. Then you gotta figure out if there are more than one and it you have the time/ammo/health to kill them while pressed with an attack from the front.

It all depends on the situation.

I too think that black HK is a fine aesthetic choice, not a placeholder. IMO, Cyberdemon + HK are the least ugly monster recolors. They're all kind of random and pointless, though.

The original wad that I made the HK for was UAC Rebellion, and you're right Fonze, it was to make him blend into the darkness better. I had another variation that was sorta like a baron but with black pants instead of brown and a darker red. He also blended into the shadows well but looked more intimidating/more interesting. I should have used him instead, but it's a minor point I suppose. :)

Great pointing that out with the spectres though - In many situations they can still add an element of distraction even with a higher brightness.

Tell you if there were 5 or 50?

I appreciate that you're trying to dream up hypothetical encounters here, but let's stick to the map in question with this. There were 3 of these Spectres. Fucking 3. And they were too far to blend with each other and confuse a fucking blind man, never mind me.

Alright, so Doomkid, add like 20 more to that spot and put em side by side...

Baron, really, that was stupid. I'm not dreaming up hypotheticals, I'm stating what is the truth. Even in a full-bright situation spectres can be worth it to use instead of demons.

The fact that they are just slighty harder to see than regular demons is enough to justify their existence. Troll something that makes sense.

Also, when you curse, older people know that means you have less to say, and what you say is unimportant.

Talk like an adult and don't get butthurt at a little human psychology.

Ha, what? Do you even read what you type before you post it? Way to sound like a self-important and pompous prick. And what again? "Troll something that makes sense". Oh lordy, get a load of this guy!

My post made perfect sense. Even taking this apparent 'difficult to see even in 255 lighting' nonsense into account, the fact is that I was still able to spot them clearly and count them too. They might as well have been run-of-the-mill Demons in this instance.

Now take that stick out of your arse and accept that not everyone here thinks so highly of you and your opinions.

BaronOfStuff said:

Ha, what? Do you even read what you type before you post it? Way to sound like a self-important and pompous prick. And what again? "Troll something that makes sense". Oh lordy, get a load of this guy!

My post made perfect sense. Even taking this apparent 'difficult to see even in 255 lighting' nonsense into account, the fact is that I was still able to spot them clearly and count them too. They might as well have been run-of-the-mill Demons in this instance.

Now take that stick out of your arse and accept that not everyone here thinks so highly of you and your opinions.

I don't care what you think of me or my oppinions. Read a psychological study. Get learned.

Nobody's perfect, myself included. Neither are our eyes, or anything else associated with humans. Go pick up any object made by humans and tell me how it's perfect. Everything humans do is flawwed. That's why 100% productivity is impossible. That's why even on something like generating power which uses resources that we know a lot about, a lot of energy still goes to waste. That's why people get into car accidents. If someone can miss a car that's not moving, or moving the same speed as them, well... an invisible bull isn't much of a stretch. A car is far more visible and easy to see than tiny grey pixels on a screen.

That's great that you were able to spot them easily; fantastic, you want a cookie? As your eyes get older you'll learn.

I'm nothing special myself. Socrates said true knowledge is knowing you know nothing, which is a saying I tell myself every day. However, take a psychology class and you'll see that sometimes people can get pretty close to figuring things even as abstract as our own brains.

And before you go calling me a pompous dick, remember who's name calling here, who's cursing, and who's calm.

I don't care what others think of me, I know I'm stupid because I've made plenty of mistakes in my life, but I guarantee that either we both look stupid right now, or just you do.

Tone it down and act mature.

Glad to see this on /idgames Doomkid. I had a blast play testing this during the past couple of months :)

Dude, thanks a million for helping me test them :) Playing with you and Crisp helped me iron out a lot of little flaws here and there.

Ah I forgot to give stars on idgames for you, it's done now ^^

I figured 4/5 was appropriate since I gave it a 7/10

Keep em coming bro!

This was the ticket man lol - looking for something to play last night and glad we landed on this - truth be told some new maps these days are a little too ball busting and frustrating and it's nice to play something a little more chill - this was just a fun time with more vids to come

I highly reccomend this for ppl looking to have a fun time and stays interesting too - your little mods and changes here and there keep it fresh

fun stuff I love seeing bits and pieces of nostalgic memories from the traditionals but with twists - good times

I really like this wall, want to decorate my house with trophys now to feel good about myself

3 hours ago, Clippy said:

I really like this wall, want to decorate my house with trophys now to feel good about myself

you guys are high...

Screenshot from 2023-11-19 21-16-25.png